XXIII

This chapter contains detailed sexual content!

Abel Garcia

Once we get back to the hotel room Isla immediately crashes her lips in mine, I humm in content.

"I need you" She says against my mouth and fucking hell, I never would've thought that those three words would make me hard from someone. But it's her and everything about her just makes me hard.

"Sunbeam I'm stressed, I will be rough" I warn her because what if she doesn't want me to be rough? She used to love it in high school but people change.

"Then be rough baby" She says as she trails her kisses down to my jawline and my neck. Fuck it. I wrap her legs around my hips and throw her in bed.

I join her immediately and place myself on top of her, I crash my lips into hers as she circles her thighs around my hips. I thrust into her and when she whimpers in my mouth I know that I'm hitting her clit with each thurst, each thurst becomes faster and harder, I groan into her mouth teasing both of us.

"Please" She begs against my mouth and God fucking damn it, she knows that begging is my weakness.

"Hmm amore?" I say as I trail my kisses down her jawline and lightly suck on her neck, her hands go instantly in my hair as she tugs hard, I whimper against her mouth thrusting my hips harder against her.

She turns us over so she's on top of me, so fucking hot.

"What are you doing?" I ask her barely recognising my voice.

"I want to worship and mark you amore" She says before begging to move her hips against mine and sucking on my neck making sure to leave marks on me.

"That's right baby. Mark me, show everyone I'm yours" I tell her as she smirks against my neck but it immediately turns into a moan as I thrust against her meeting her halfway.

"Gosh, I love you so much" She begins taking off my blouse. She begins trailing kisses down from my chest to my stomach before reaching the zipper, she unzips my pants and takes them off so quick I might have imagined it.

I didn't plan on letting her take the lead as I wanted to take her the way I want but I can't say no to her and she looks so fucking hot marking me everywhere, I will stare at those hickeys as long as they remain in my body.

She takes off my boxers too and immediately runs her hand down my length in the right way making me moan loudly. I could come just from her stroking me and looking at me like this.

"You look so sexy right now baby, you have no idea" I curse as she takes me in her mouth, this wss so fucking unexpected but I love it, she sucks my tip before slowly taking me fully in her mouth, she gags on my dick and my hand immediately flies on her head.

"I'm going to be rough baby, tell me if it gets too much" I warn her but she just releases a humm and I feel the vibrations in my dick and that makes me loose my fucking mind so I grab her head and harshly move it against me. I don't let her move her head as she takes me fully into her mouth, I expect her to tap my thighs but she begins massaging my balls instead. Dio mio. I'm not going to last long if she keeps doing those things to me so I remove her completely from my dick and crash my lips into hers. She sighs into my mouth as she kisses me back.

"I want to come deep inside you amore" She nods as she begins stripping out of her clothes in front of me. She is so fucking beautiful it makes my breath get stuck in my throat, I could get used to seeing this, used to her everyday. I want to spend everyday with her besides me.