valentine's day. bonus chapter!

Abel Garcia

It has been nine years and six months since me and my wife have been married. I fall in love for the first time with my wife everyday. She gave us three beautiful healthy children. Our twins Ares and Hera and our youngest daughter Athena who's named after Isla's mother. Isla wanted to name all of our children after Greek God's because her mother has always been fascinated by the greek mythology, she wanted to name Isla Hera but her douchebag of a husband didn't allow her, said that their daughter should only posses an american name.

Today is the valentine's day and I know that everyone asks their partners early for valentine's day but I made something special everyday for Isla to come home to since feburary has begun. When she told me she wanted to be my valentine I felt like the time back when we were in high school when she agreed to be my valentine for the first time. A lot has changed from then but my sparks of fire from my love for her ignite everyday.

We left our children at my sister's, who is happily living with her boyfriend for years. They decided not to marry and have a dog and a cat instead.

Tonight is only about me and Isla, I want it to be like it. She has been so caught up with work lately that I had to stay home and take care of the children because when Isla got pregnant we vowed that we wouldn't be those parents who were workaholics who barely have time for their children. We always make sure that both of us are at home when they get back from school or at least one of us if the other is busy, there were very rare moments when both of us couldn't be there and when that happend I made sure I flew back home that day.

I barely saw Isla the past two weeks only at night when she got home, tucked the kids at bed and only gave me a peck before passing out asleep. I feel like those housewives who don't get attention from their workaholic husbands, maybe I should join a community or two to share my joined pain. Jokes aside I am really happy Isla is finally living the life she had always dreamed of and I support her step by step I am and will be by her side for the rest of our lives.

"Are you okay love?" My wife pulls me away from my thoughts.

"Yes just thinking about how much I miss my wife" I say as I pull her to me and wrap my hands around her waist.

"And I miss my husband so so much"

"Hmm say that again"

"My husband" She says as a hum of satisfaction leaves my throat as I crash my lips into her. I haven't kissed her properly for two weeks so I take my time with this kiss. By the time we pull away we are both panting.

"Let's go, because if we stay here longer we wont be able to leave at all" I know I can't resist my wife and she knows she's my weakness as she rubs it in my face for everything.

"Maybe we should cancel our plans" She says as her hands rest on my neck.

"No, I have made the reservation, now let's go" I tell her as she sighs and walks behind me.

"I will make it up to you mi sol" I tell her as I fall into the steps with her.

We make out in the elevator, I finger fuck her in the car and when we get to the restaurant we only stay for an hour there because being married means when you have a day off from work and children you spend that day at home resting, fucking, eating, cuddling and netflix. When we got home she made up to me for the two weeks she had make me lose and I showed her how much I missed her.

Happy wife, happy life.

( ᴗ͈ᆺᴗ͈ )つ━☆ ・*。
⊂   ノ    ・°
しㅡJ   °。+ * 。
         . ・°
         ° 。゚ ゚・。・゚ ゚。

A\N:

Happy Valentine's Day, if you're single like me read novels!!

You can't tell me y'all didn't miss these two!!