XVIII

Isla Davis

1 month later
*sponge bob's voice*

Today's the day we will be going to our work trip.

I'm successfully free from my wheelchair and very much able to walk, I feel way better already physically at least since emotionally I'm still bruised to the core, although I have my scars physically too which never fails to remind me of that day I'll take to the grave with me.

We got everything packed with Minne, she kept worrying if I will be okay and if I can make it. I assured her that I can because I actually can.

Abel will be there too with his twin sister and some employees from his company, since we are going with their company to this work trip. Mostly to get work done but we will mostly have fun. It's almost New Year so we will be celebrating it there.

A better beginning I hope.

The plane ride goes quiet. Abel and his sister aren't flying with us since they have their own private jet and us others, well we are taking the plane. Abel asked me to join them but I wanted to be with Minne and my coworkers, don't want my boss to grow suspicious of me having a relationship with Abel when I don't. Yet.

The whole time I was sleeping since I was sleep deprived, I want to go there restful.

We get there in a few hours and I'm sharing the room with Minne of course. Once we settle down in our room, I take a shower and we join everyone down stairs to have dinner.

I sit down next to Minne and there is an empty spot next to me which gets taken quickly by Abel.

"How was your flight?" He asks me.

"Good, yours?" I ask him.

"Good. You should have joined me, it was boring without you" He tells me and those damn butterflies.

"I'm sure you managed something" I say ws I turn my attention to my coworkers.

I'm chitchatting with my coworker Adrian when I suddenly feel a hand on my inner thigh. Abel.

Is he jealous? He definitely is.

As I keep talking and giggling with Adrian he runs his hand up and down my thigh and then squeezes it, making me stutter.

"Are you okay?" Adrian asks me.

"Yeah, are you okay Isla?" Abel whispers in my ear.

I politely dismiss Abel as I tell Adrian I'm fine.

To end my misery and tease Abel back, I cross my legs leaving his hand on my inner thigh.

He is already side eyeing me as he squeezes my thigh and when I notice his crotch, I know it worked. He wasn't only teasing me, he was also teasing himself.

"You wearing a short skirt and trapping my hand in your inner thigh, is the best thing happening in this vacation" He whispers in my ear.

"This is just the beginning" I tell him as I leave the table.

"Where are you going?" Minne asks me.