Kanha ?

Determined to find the mother of her little Kanha, Karishma embarked on a mission. She was relentless, driven by her sense of duty and the bond she had developed with the child.

Billu, the spy, became her reliable colleague, accompanied her, providing support and assistance as they combed through various leads.

After hours of searching, they finally found a clue that led them to a rundown neighborhood on the outskirts of the city. The journey was fraught with obstacles, but Karishma's resolve never wavered.

They reached a dilapidated house and knocked on the door. After a few moments, a weary-looking woman opened it.

Karishma, holding the baby in her arms, stepped forward. "Aap hi iss bache ko janti hain?" she asked, hope and desperation mingling in her voice.

The woman looked at the child and then back at Karishma, her expression unreadable. "Nahi ....hum isse.....nahi jante," she said coldly, her voice devoid of emotion.

Before Karishma could respond, the woman slammed the door shut, leaving them standing on the doorstep in stunned silence.

Billu placed a comforting hand on Karishma's shoulder. "Madam, kya karein ab?" he asked gently.

Karishma looked down at Kanha, who was gazing up at her with trusting eyes. She took a deep breath, her determination renewed.

"Hum isse yahi nahi chhod sakte, Billu. Yeh bacha hamare liye ek zimmedari hai, aur hum iski madad zarur karenge." And without understanding anything Kanha smiled and giggled with joy.

Seeing that carefree and filled with life smile Billu nodded in agreement. "Ji Karishma madam, hum aapke saath hain. Aapka jo order hoga, vo saar ankho par..."

And determined not to give up, Karishma knocked on the door again, this time with more force. When there was no response, she knocked three more times to behave legal and formal.

Frustrated and driven by a sense of urgency, she kicked the door with all her might. The door shattered, breaking into two pieces. (That's like your Karishma Singhhhh)

Inside, she saw a man and the same woman from before, frantically trying to escape through a window.

Without hesitation, she handed Kanha to Billu. "Billu, tumm iss bache ka dhyaan rakho, hum inn topa logo ke peeche jaate hai " she instructed, her voice firm and resolute.

Billu nodded, taking Kanha from her. "Ji, madam. Aap jaayiye."Karishma sprinted after the fleeing couple, her heart pounding.

The narrow alleys and twisted paths of the run down neighborhood made the chase challenging, but she was relentlessly followed them like a shadow.

"Rukho!" she shouted, her voice echoing through the deserted streets.
The man glanced back, panic in his eyes, but he didn't stop.

Karishma pushed herself harder, her training kicking in as she closed the distance between them.

The couple tried to lose her by darting into a maze of alleyways, but Karishma's determination was unyielding. She finally caught up to them as they reached a dead end.

The man turned to face her, desperation etched on his face.
"Please maddam, humein jaane do," he pleaded, his voice trembling.

Karishma took a step forward, her gaze unwavering. "Sach sach batao, yeh bacha tumhara hai ya nahi?"

The woman, tears streaming down her face, nodded. "Haan, yeh hamara bacha hai." Knowing they are caught.

Karishma's anger flared. "Toh phir usse kyun chhod diya? Kyun mana kiya ki yeh tumhara hai?"

Her Reasons! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें