Chapter 20

" I love you" I whispered to him.
" what? "
" I love you" I repeated.
" what are you saying, I cannot hear you"
" I said I love you" I said more loudly this time.
" what? "
" fine! I love you too" I sighed.
" yeah that's right my girl, and I love you" he kissed my forehead.
Yeah he still says that I should say I love you too while he should say I love you cx according to him, he loves me more. He's stupid, but I love this stupid boy.
We were currently on the backseat of the car, returning from another date, totally passed out. I was in his arms, my head lying on his chest, my arms around his waist and his around mine. His chin just above my forehead. Our eyes closed, smile on our faces. His slow and calming heartbeat, so serene, so peaceful, so perfect. I felt so content. This was haven. His hand slowly moved up from my waist to my backbone sending chills down my spine and suddenly stopped at the back of my neck, grabbing a fist full of my hair firmly inorder to pull my face up so as to face him. Our faces inches apart, his minty breath made its way to my nostrils. His eyes staring right down at me, with so much love and passion. Mine stared him back. Suddenly he came close and kissed me. So soft, so full of passion, so full of want, so full of lust. A second and I pulled back. I glared at him. " the driver" I whispered answering his unsaid confusion. He chuckled. Pulled me back into his arms. Closer to his heartbeat. So serene, so perfect, so warm, so peaceful. Again I felt content. This is all I need, just him.
" what to do babu, you are so irresistible, I cannot help it "
I smiled, closing my eyes again. You can't just blame me, I was much of a fan of PDA.

" Are you listening? Am talking to you.." my sister in law, patted me on my shoulder.
" uh.. Hmm yes I am"
" ok so, I was saying Aisha aunty has send this onesie for you, look how beautiful it is.. "
" oh God! Why can't she get over with the fact that am not interested in her son, does she think she can woo me with her gifts! " I spatted.
" language Khushi! Is this the way you talk about your elders? " Mom came from her room.
" I am just stating the truth" I said.
" that Rudra guy has spoiled you to bits! You have forgot all the respect you had for us"
" Mom c'mon now, it's not necessary to blame Rudra for everything I do "
" go to your room right now! Let your Bro come and we will talk. I want to get over with this "
" ohh trust me Mom, even I want the same" I snapped and went to my room. I shut the door much more harshly than I intended to. I wish I can hug Rudra right now and be at peace. Just his presence does wonders to me, my mood. I grabbed my fluffy pillow and hugged it tight, trying to feel Rudra, his arms around me, his cologne, his heartbeat, his eyes, that held so much love, just for me.

_________________________________________
Hi:)
Thankyou so much guys, I am so glad that you are reading, voting, commenting on my story. It means so much to me. Your support, your feedback, I seriously can't express how much it means to me. Thankyou so much. You guys are super awesome. I love you all:)

Stay blessed, stay safe.

Love And Peace.