Chapter 7

It was 12.30am and we were still chatting.

Rudra: I love you Khushi.

Me: I love you too sho.

Rudra: please never leave me..idk why today am feeling so afraid of losing you.

Me: don't worry sho, am forever yours

Rudra: can I call you?

Me: no..Mumma is sleeping besides me sho

Rudra: please..

I slowly got up from my bed..careful not to make a slightest bit sound, and went to the living room.

Me: call now.

Rudra: can you frankly tell me something?

Me: surely.

Rudra: do you have any kind of feelings for Harry?

Me: no. Not at all.

Harry, the name itself was a memory. A very bad memory.

Rudra: are you sure?? Please be frank. Idk today am really afraid of losing you. (sobs)

Me: why are you crying? Am here, with you..I don't have any kind of feelings for any guy..please stop worrying..please.

I was upset now. I didn't realized until a tear flowed down my cheek. This is what is love I guess.

Rudra: Khushi, do you had any physical relationship with anyone before you met me? Please just be frank. It won't affect our relationship, I just wana know, please.

Me: sho please don't bring this all up, whatever I had you know already, that almost kiss with Ravi..dats it.

Rudra: apart from that? Anything with Harry? I mean you had feelings for him, did anything happen?

I remembered my time with Harry. It was just a simple handshake and a good bye kiss on cheek when he left from here. Nothing else. We never met other than that.

Me: no there was noting Rudra.

I said getting pissed now. Really, when he knows I don't like to think about Harry, why he brings him up!!

Rudra: ok, I wanna confess something.

I was shit nervous now. Very rarely he got so serious. I carefully asked him

Me: what's it?

Rudra: you remember I went to Matheran a few days back?

I remembered clearly that day when he told me he was going on a mini holiday with his friends. I was happy for him.

Me: hmm I do.

Rudra: well while we were returning back, I fell asleep in the car, and a friend named Twinkle, she unbuttoned my shirt and was doing Shit..but I just shouted at her. I wanted to tell you back then but I was afraid of your reaction. Am sorry, I really love you.

I was stunned. Jealous. Maybe that girl was sexy and she also knew how to seduce a guy unlike me. Angry.  How dare she put her hands on my husband !!!  Upset. Rudra wanted to know what physical relations I had before telling me this.

Rudra: hello khushi?? Are you still there?

Me: yes. So that's the reason you asked me about my physical relations? ( I sobbed) 

Rudra: no babu, please don't get me wrong, I was just trying to bring up the topic. Am really sorry..

Me: was she sexy?

Rudra: no. Not at all. Trust me. Nothing happened.

Me: I trust you. I want her pic.

Rudra: I will send you. But please be normal now. Please.

Me: you have some shitty friends Rudra!

Rudra: I know, am sorry, I swear I will not talk to any of my girl friends. I love you. I don't want anyone else.

Me: I love you too. Will talk in the morning.