Chapter 4

I came back home, so tired but content. Mom was sleeping and Dad was as usual roaming around the house doin his so called " work ". My dad was someone who stayed at home all day and left whole night to who knows where. Mom and Dad were not even on talking terms and when they did talked Dad was always rude to her.  For him, we were not his family, there was no love. Yes, I had a Dad, but it was equal to not having one. He did anything he thought is necessary to do like cleaning random things at home and other shit and that was his " work " and we were all disturbance in between him and his work. He never ate, let Mum wash his clothes or took any other favor from us in front of us. But in our absence, he ate good and enjoyed. I never knew what problem he had from us. Mumma loved him. Everything was fine, still he treated us as burden. He shared sometimes with me, but that was always complains. He was never a happy man, satisfied with anything. Sometimes we fought, but that was just when he talked rude to Mom. I always made sure, he never disrespects Mom. In my life, all that was important to me was my Bro, he was 10 years older to me, married with a 3 year old son Arush, I loved him because, all a child should get from parents, I got from him. I loved him because, all my simple wishes, were fulfilled by him. He meant the world to me. I respected him. Last week, Dad was doing his work around the house, and we were all having lunch. Arush, was playing around, when accidentally, he came in Dad's way. Dad shouted at the little boy so loud, that he started crying on the spot. Seeing this, bhaiya got really angry, and Dad and Bro had an argument, that concluded with bhaiya leaving his lunch and moving out of the house. I hated Dad. A small child meant no harm. And Bhaiya was his own son. Who never had love of a Dad. I atleast had bhaiya, but bhaiya was raised without the love of Dad. He became independent on his own. Today he has a family. Dad should be proud of him rather than being so rude. That was the day, I have not spoken a word to him. He lived alone all day and I really don't care. He should learn to respect people who are being with him, even after he treats them like Shit. I moved in the house, and Dad said " can you make me a cup of tea gudda? " He called me gudda.

" am not talking to you Dad, manage it urself. " I snapped and left for my room.

I hate him. I truly do. For all the years my mom lives alone without any kind of love, for all the years my Bro was raised without a Dad, even though we had one, for all the years, I felt ashamed of introducing him as my Dad. For all the damm years he tried to assault Mum. For the time, he made my baby Arush cry. For everything.

********************************
Now,
there will be some sad stuff, which I really don't like to write, but it's important for the story as a whole, so I will keep it short and to the point.

Also, it would be better if you leave your views and opinions, good ones will motivate me, other's will help me improve, so please..
Let me know, what you think.

Peace.