Chapter 21

" Am so fucked up! It hurts so much, I did so much for you and you lied to me! Get away from my life, all girls are the same. They all need entertainment. I told you everything, every lil thing, I cared. I kept Harry and Ravi away from you, all the people who were trying to use you, I protected you. And you? You lied on my face" shouted Rudra. His eyes were red, burning with rage. He had alcohol in one hand, the other hand had bruises from the cuts. The flesh can clearly be seen. I was standing in front of him, and crying. I had made a new friend, talked to him alot, and not informed Rudra for past nine days, and when I did, I did not told him every single detail, cz I was afraid he would get hurt that I have talked so much to someone without informing him. Since he was very possessive, I knew he would get hurt. But at the same time, I wanted to tell him the truth. Though I did not give him all the details, he found out everything. I forgot he can read me so clearly.
" I am so sorry please. It meant nothing, I just talked to him as a friend. Nothing else, please just stop drinking so much" I pleaded.
" oh yeah, then why the hell did you hide you just friendship han? " he hit his fist on the wall, and I reached for him but he pushed me away.
" I am so sorry, I thought it will hurt you" I sobbed. Seeing him like this was worse. I never knew he would find out everything and it will hurt him this bad.
" you knew Khushi! You knew it will hurt me, still you lied? Still? How could you? " he banged his head on the wall this time. I stopped him and hugged him tight. He tried to push me but I never left him.
" am sorry, I didn't knew you will find out everything like this.. "
" so you were planning to hide from me and do anything? What am I to you? "
" no, no it's not like that, I told you myself that he's my new friend, but I didn't wanted to tell you how much we talked, cz it was too much, and I knew you would be jealous and angry that's why I just told you about him"
" Get the hell away from me!"
" no, I won't plz no, stop hurting yourself so much plz. I won't talk to him, I won't talk to anyone. You know the truth, you know my intentions were just to be his friend" I said. And he started crying. The bottle of alcohol dropped from his hands, the glass broke into pieces, he felled down on his knees, I sat down too. My arms were still around him, we both were crying. Slowly he held my arms, and burried his face in the crook of my neck, still sobbing.
" Why Khushi? Have I ever told you to stop making friends? Why did you lied? I wouldn't have told you anything, I would just had made sure the guy was decent enough to talk with. Nothing else. But you lied"
" I am so so sorry sho, I talked to him so much in the past days, that I thought you will get angry, and so I lied. "
" was it bcz I don't give you enough time? You needed some entertainment right? At first when you told me you cannot live with one single guy was the truth. You really cannot. If this is now, what will you do when I will get a job and be more busy? You will roam around finding new entertainment and I will never know what you are doing behind my back. This was the coincidence that I found out, you were not planning to tell me. Everytime will not be a coincidence. And I no more trust you"
" no please Rudra, I will never lie again, you can spy on me if you don't trust me"
" I don't have enough time to spy on you. I have much better things to do"
" I love you Rudra, and I hate the fact that I have hurt you, I am not gonna leave you, even if you leave me or don't trust me or hate me"
Next thing I knew he was on the top of me and he kissed me hungrily. It was so rough, as though he's trying to claim my lips. I responded much more eagerly to know that he wants me as his, I want the same.
" promise me you won't lie to me ever again" he said softly between the kiss.
" I won't, I promise" I replied while the kiss still went on.
" and don't mind if I doubt you, it will take time for me to trust, but I will come around always"
I smiled at his words, " you have all the time of my life" I whispered softly.
" I will always be there for you, even when your friends and family leave you. I will be there. Even if you hate me, hurt me, or ask me to stay away, I will still be there. Always. " I whispered softly as I caressed his face. I will never hurt this angel again. Never ever.
Again he crashed his lips to mine, this time much more passionately. I kissed him back with equal desire. That day I actually realised how much I mean to him. How much my actions affect him. How much I can hurt him. And it was only because he loved me alot. More than alot.

A knock on the door interrupt my memories. " Khushi, are you there? We need to talk" My Bhaiya called me.
" As bhaiya, I will be right there"
I wiped my tears, that I now realised were unconsciously flowing down my cheeks and went to open the door knob.