Chapter 11

Sometimes life is such a mess. You don't feel like to be with anyone. I felt the same.

" Everything will be fine. No one can force you for marriage remember that " Rudra assured me.

But I knew, my Mom was the elder family member, if she wishes me to get married to someone, so that will be final. Bcz my father was not interested to decide anything for me so no one will oppose Mom. And obviously I won't marry without her consent. And she already hates Rudra, so I can assume what's coming ahead.

Then it was Dia. She was a year elder to me. When she was in eighth grade, she had her first crush. Same happened to me a year later. When she was in eleventh grade, she was in love. A year later, I was in love with Harry too. Maybe love maybe not. Two years later, she was in a full-fledged relationship with Ronak. I met Rudra too. Now they broke up. So maybe, next year we will too. I don't know why, but I was so afraid to lose Rudra. After all that happened with Dia, someday even Rudra can block me and completely disappear. I don't know, anything can happen. A thought was on the back of my mind, that it was better to end it all now rather then suffer the pain later. But I kept it aside. That was no reasonable reason to end our beautiful relation.

" Is Dia's Dad like yours too? " Rudra asked me.

Me: nah, she has a very loving Dad. Unlike me.

She was so lucky. Her Dad used to daily drop her at college. My Dad, never cared. Bro used to care, but then mumma never wanted to trouble him for me. So I always went alone.

Rudra: then why are you comparing our relation with her and worrying so much? Am with you forever. I want my baby with you after all:p

His assurance calmed me. I smiled at his sentence.

Me: so you marrying me for a baby? Then what?

Rudra: then? Then I will take my baby and run away:D

I will leave you unconscious in the hospital bed:p

Me: ohho! Do you even know, a mother has the first right on her child?

Rudra: yeah but still, I will see him first , am gonna love him/ her so much more.

Me: that's good. Cz I want my baby to have a very loving and caring father. Unlike me.

Rudra: why do you compare me with everyone?

Me: Cz I see my future with you. And I want it to be better than my present. I want to give a loving Dad to my baby, cx I know, how I feel.

Rudra: Leave everything. Don't spoil your mood now. Let's talk something romantic:)

Me: yeah:)

Rudra: I will tell you a love story. There was a small boy. When he was 8 year old, he came to know that there is a relation between boy and girl known as boyfriend and girlfriend. So he wanted to have a girlfriend. He liked a girl. But his friend proposed her and he was broken. After few years, he realised, there is something called love. Then he wanted to fall in love with someone. One day he received an image on whatsapp from a girl. And he saw her profile pic. She was so beautiful that he started loving her. Today they are together. Am that lucky guy. I love you so much babu:))

With the innocence he described me, I felt so good, so lucky.

Me: Am lucky, thanks to that fateful day when I forwarded you that image:) I love you too sho:*

I love you very much.