Chapter 5

I proceeded further to my room, to face my other parent.

" where were you all day long? " she asked.

" hanging out with friends Mum" I shrugged.

" was Rudra with you too? "

Ok now this was gonna be long. My Mom didn't knew about our relationship, but she knew that we were friends and he liked me. But she disliked him. I don't know why, maybe because, she knew somewhere in her heart that I m too much into him, or maybe something else.

" yes Mom" I replied her. Her gaze was so intense, I sometimes feel that, she can see through my soul.

" Khushi, I have told you thousands of times, stop going out with him!! When Khwaish stopped talking to you, Arnab is out of your life, than why the hell is he not backing away!! I don't really understand!! I am telling you, this Rudra guy is using you, physically or for monetary purpose!! You should really stay away from him " she stated angrily.

" Mum please just cut it off already! " I shouted off angrily at her. I don't understand what is her problem. Why she always wants to hate the people I love in my life. This was the reason I don't love her. It's not that I hated her. But I just don't love her. Period.

First it was Khwaish, now Rudra! I swear, the day Khwaish started ignoring me and I was crying, she was the most happiest mother existing on the planet. I really don't understand what pleasure she gets. Sometimes I feel, maybe this is the reason I love Rudra so much. Like you know, neither Dad was like a Dad, nor Mom was like a Mom. Maybe that's the reason, I search for love outside. Maybe because, Rudra gives me love, attention, care and respect..that's why he means more to me.

Like how could she just say that?? That guy, Rudra, not even asked for a penny! Even if I forced to give him a share, he is always adamant, that guy will use me for monetary purpose?? Seriously! And physically??? If that was the case, he could have done anything to me today when I was drunk and talking shit! But he did not!! He's sensible enough. But I can't tell that to Mom ofcourse..she didn't knew we are dating already.

" Mom " I said trying to calm myself " he doesn't need any financial favor from me, he is from a well to do family, and the physical stuff, I can assure you, your daughter is sensible enough to know whom to get physical with and to what extent..so please "

" I really don't understand today's generation, friends are everything! And parents?? Nothing!! " she whined and I just ignored.

I shut the door of the room, that I share with Mom, basically, Dad doesn't stay at home during nights for reasons best known to him. And I like someone to talk to me before I sleep, so Mum and me share the room. I checked my cell for new messages and I had one from Rudra and other one from Dia. Dia, was my cousin, we were of same age. She was doing engineering and had a boyfriend from the same field. The guy, aka Ronak, was good. Actually I really don't know him, but that's how Dia describes him. Sometimes I feel, a man's image depends on how his woman describes him. That's the reason, why I think of Ronak as good. Until and unless he keeps my Sis happy.

Dia: we broke up.

Not again!! I whined.

********************************
Hello lovelies,
I really love you guys:)
Sorry for the late update. You see, writing depressing stuff is actually not my thing. So it took me long to get back on track. Sometimes you know, doing something will hurt you, but still you do it, because it's necessary.  So here I am:)
Leave your opinions.
Peace:)