Chapter 25

******END OF FLASHBACK****

Hoshwalon ko khabar kya bekhudi kya cheez hai,

Ishq kijiye fir samajiye, ishq kijiye fir samajiye, zindagi kya cheez hai.

( What does a sane person can know about insanity?

Fall in love, unconditionally and only then you will understand what actual life is... )

There was a soft music playing somewhere, I realized faintly that it was the instrumental version of an old song

Do lafzo ki hai, dil ki kahani, ya hai mohabbat, ya hai jawani

( The story of heart is of two words, either it is love or it is infatuation )

I moved in my bed, trying to figure out where this faint music was coming from, when suddenly I woke up with a jolt and realized it was my phone. Ohh yes! I forgot it was my ringtone.

36 volts smile made its way feebly on my lips as I read the name on the screen. I immediately dragged the green sign and held the phone to my ear.

" hey" I said still smiling like an idiot. Though my sweet little voice sounded so dry and my eyelids still felt heavy. Guess what? I really slept alot.

" hello sleepy head, open the door and get the parcel, then get ready soon, I will be there in ten " he said.

" again? " I asked shocked. I remembered the last time this happened, he proposed me that day, and how to forget that beautiful white gown, aww that was a beautiful day indeed. I wonder what is in his mind now, and what kind of dress is waiting at my doorstep. I grinned at the thought.

" ohh yes again! You just gave your last exam again, and I will surprise you again, so go get ready and don't waste time, see you soon Princess, uummmaah " he said and ended the call.

I was already blushing. This guy was really something, the effect he had on me was so undeniable. We had completed a year, a year of togetherness. It was a long and memorable journey so far. From Harry to Ravi, from sweet friendship with lovely Khwaish, from trust issues to family problems, from the unexpected loss of my Dad to Maanav, eww. A long year, very long one. And we were still together. It felt so good, so powerful, that someone loves me so much to stand by me through everything. No matter how many times we had arguments, at the end we always got along.

It was such a pleasant thought, that I have seen him from best to worse. His flirty self, to his broken crying face, his sexy as hell personality to his innocent cute angelic smile. Ohh that smile, the way he shouts, the way he kisses, the way he holds me. His smiling face with shining eyes. The tight hugs, the funny chats. He never fails to amuse me, from the time he saved my name as " my wife " in his contact list, when we were not even good friends to the time when he kissed my blabbering mouth shut with a passionate kiss. From the time he decided his future with me, on the basis of just my profile pic to the time when he proposed me on his knees with waterfall surrounding us and we were literally dressed like Royal Prince and Princess.

We have made so far, I hope we stay strong together forever. I never knew I was so lucky to end up with someone as immaculate as him, but I never want this luck to end. Because without him I surely will survive, but I won't live. He is everything to me. There is no family, no friends and no relatives but only him. Yeah! I know, crazy right? But that's what love is, crazy, insane. And it's amazing to be crazy in love. That's the whole point. Yes, I was too much into him and I know it can hurt with unbearable pain if he someday, I hope that such a day never comes, but that someday when he decides to leave me. But I am glad, because I want to love this person with all I have. I want to think about him all the time. I won't even mind to wait and cry for him all my life if he ever leaves me. And lastly I want to die speaking of him, his angelic presence in my life. Our memories, him, him and him.

Maybe he will give me happier times or not, maybe he will get bored someday, maybe he will want space, maybe he will make me cry..but until it's all about him, I will be happy, contend. I will love him forever and more. Even if he cheats on me, I will know that am not too good for him and still keep loving him. He's perfect. He's mine. I grin some more, and go to get my parcel. Let's see what awaits for me this year. A new year of togetherness. A new year of our memories. A new year of lots of love and sloppy kisses. A new year of Rudra and Khushi, the Meant To Be couple.

" Forget the risk and take the fall, because if it's Meant To Be, it will be worth it all " :)

____________________________________

Love and peace

Stay blessed, stay safe.