Chapter 2

********FLASHBACK********

Today was very special, it was our official date, I mean we went out but all the Times we had Khwaish and Arnab with us.But after that amazing proposal, this was our first date. Rudra was gonna spend all day long with me. First we were going to movies and shopping, and than on lunch date.

He kept me so happy, that I desperately wanted to make up to him. Regular gifts were common, but I wanted to make this day special for us. I wanted him to feel how much he meant to me. I read various books and facts about how to make your man feel the best. And guess what? All of them said that I should seduce him.

Ofcourse I knew how to seduce a man, just some sweet talk, slutty walk and see through dressing, but the prob was, everytime he's in front of me, all this is difficult to do. I feel nervous about what he will think about me? Whether he will like it or not? And I end up doing nothing while he makes my day special. But this time I was firm..I have to seduce him, orelse, am no better than any other girl, he deserves way better than me.

I dressed in his favourite top that was bright yellow, with white inner attached to it and black jeans. I need to go casual but sexy. I did no makeup. Rudra always told me he likes me as I am, and the makeup just spoils my natural self. So I was simple and in his favourite attire.

He picked me up in a car, and we left for mall. It was a horror movie, which had nothing horror in it.  Period. Throughout the movie, I kept thinking how should I seduce him, but I did nothing as always. On the other hand, we were shopping and he just casually held my waist..and God, the touch felt so good. How was he so perfect and I did nothing for him:(  I was so upset and angry with myself. Only if I could do something, some little thing to make him happy, ofcourse he was happy, but something special to make him very very happy.

We went to lunch next, and again he ordered my favourite dish. God, it really was so yumm. He complimented me. " You look Gorgeous and sexy " he said. My cheeks turned bright shade of pink. We made some small talk. I ordered some drinks, I can surely handle myself and I desperately wanted to shut my mind from all the thinking. So a glass or two won't do me any good.

Slowly the alcohol had its effect and I felt light. I smiled like a dumb girl continuously looking at my man. He was so perfect, so very perfect. The black tee showed off his perfectly toned muscles. No sight can be better than this. God, he looked like the most irresistible thing existing on earth.

" Khushi, you are wasted "

Rudra said finally breaking me from my riverie.

" I know" I smiled more.

" You can't go home in this condition, your parents will kill me" he said.

" So spend some more time with me " smile never leaving my face.

" And what reason you have for reaching late at home? "

" I don't know" I said still smiling.

" God, Khushi! I always tell you not to drink too much, now give me your phone!!  "

" It's in my bag, please take yourself.. I m so tired" I said.

He sighed, and got up, searched my phone from my bag and typed a text and hit send. Then he asked a lady to accompany me, and he went to talk to the manager and got some keys.

All this time I admired his super sexy, yummieee body as he moved.

I so never wanted to go back home.