Chapter 3

I was checking him out, when he came back, he thanked the lady, picked me up bridal style, and unlocked a room. All this happened in a mere second,that  my mind was unable to process.It was already hurting so I better not let it process anything anyways. He then asked me to rest, while he left to do God knows what. I found another bottle of beer besides the bed and smiled wickedly. After a few minutes when he was back, " Khushi please! I told you to rest girl!! Don't you think that's enough now " he said in a frustrating tone. And I don't know why I was filled with so much emotions at the moment, but tears flowed down my cheeks and I slowly tried to reach him, when halfway, I spit all the beer on the floor. Everything was just happening at the moment, I was not under control of myself and I knew it. He immediately got up, took the bottle from my hand, calmed me down, wiped away my tears, took me to the washroom, cleaned me up and finally brought me to bed. I felt so guilty, I was making him do this. Only if I had some sense before.

" Am so sorry, you shouldn't have seen all that "

" that's ok Khushi, just relax, take rest, I love you "

" I love you too" I held him close. The moment was so perfect. Me and my amazing Man, on bed, so close. Suddenly the urge to make him happy, took over my mind again. And this time I was going to do it. " Rudra, you know, I was reading about how to please a man " I told him.

" ohh! So my baby girl wants to please me now han? " he said very cutely, raising on his shoulder, and caressing my face. I smiled. " hmm.. I so want to please you,and you know everywhere it was the same thing, to please your man, seduce him" I rambled on.

" that's just Wow, so are you gonna seduce me now han? " he smirked.

" well, am not sure how to do it.. But it was given, you should start by removing his shirt" I blushed. He just stared. It was so damm awkward now. Way to spoil this girl! I got up, falling twice on bed. " C'mon I will remove now " I said grabbing hold of his button and in a rush, unbuttoned it all.

" Khushi just relax, you don't need to...." he was so shocked by my actions. I got rid from the shirt, his sexy toned abs fully on view. I smiled in contentment. And than moved on to jeans.

" Khushi don't go down there, stop it.. Shirt was it..am so seduced already" he said stopping my fingers, which were now on his belt.

" no no no no, clothes means, full clothes, it is not done yet" I said continuing with my ongoing work. The alcohol surely had its effect. I was behaving so stupid. But can't help it. Rudra started laughing. He started laughing so hard. As far as I remember, while getting seduced, the guy doesn't laughs. That means, again am wrong. Again. I m such a fool! I don't know anything. I left his jeans and faced the other side of the room. My mood now super off. " Khushi " he came behind me and started but I cut him off.

" No Rudra, don't even try to.. Am so useless.. Am not like other girls, who easily seduce their man, I don't know anything! I don't wear slutty clothes, I don't talk dirty., and now, this was so simple! Still I spoiled it.. Don't even try to make me feel better..just don't " I sobbed.

He slowly moved my hair aside, and kissed between my neck and shoulder, his other hand, grabbing my waist tightly.  I moaned at his touch. God, he can make me so crazy just with a touch. He started trailing soft kisses down my neck, his other hand massaging my torso.

" what do you think? " he said between those amazing kisses. " short dresses, and dirty words seduces a guy? " he licked me on my soft spot..and I moaned in pleasure. " No baby girl " he continued " just look at you, see the way you are breathing, your sexy boobs are moving up and down, and all that is my effect on you..this seduces me " he whispered in my ear, bitting my ear lobe. I smiled contentedly. This was perfect. He laid me on my back and moved on the top. Careful enough not to hurt me and than kissed me passionately. I kissed him back fiercely. Our lips moving in sync. My tongue exploring his mouth and the other way around. He tasted amazing. He was so sexy. This moment was just so perfect. He laid besides me and I groaned " sho" I called annoyingly. " hmm? " he looked so sexy without a shirt and the way his jeans were so low on his waist. " I want it " I said.

" what? "

" that which is soft soft, but becomes hard hard " I blushed and eyed his half untied jeans.

He blushed too " go to sleep babu "

" but sho, I really want it "

" God! Khushi, you are making this so difficult for me, you are so irresistibly cute and innocent, I m already hard down there..how much ever I want it too but I will control it, since you are wasted and you need to sleep now "

" you are not giving me only " I pouted.

He smiled, his smile was also sexy. " it's all your's baby girl, but this is not the right time" he kissed away my pout. He held me securely in his arms, whispered soothing words in my ear, and in no time, I was asleep in the arms of the most sexy man ever existing, with a wide smile on my face.