Author's Note

WARNING: This is the biggest author's note I will be writing, read at your own wish.

Pheww! Two years on wattpad, and two books completed. Wow! I feel so proud of myself. I won't bore you off with the usual, blah blah, when I started I didn't expected blah blah blah, so many readers, votes, followers and comments. Yeah! So many votes, comments and viewers. Thankyou! Thankyou so much. I bow down at your feet. THANLYOU SO MUCH REALLY. Means alot. I can't thankyou enough. Thankyou again.
____________________________________

So here are some question/answer for little curious minds:p

1. Is this the end?
Unfortunately, yes.

2. Will there be sequel?
Not thought about it yet. We will see.

3. Any bonus chapters?
I will think about it.

4. What happened to Khwaish and Arnab?
This story is about Khushi and her life, Khwaish and Arnab are no longer in her life, so not in this book.

5. A look into the character's life

Khwaish and Arnab broke up due to constant fights. They are now moved on, but the bond will always be there.

Harry moved away from Khushi. His main aim is his career. He regrets his acts, he apologized. He thinks Rudra is very lucky, and he could be at that place if only he had valued Khushi, when he had the time.

Ravi is happy with another relationship with a new girl. No, she's not Rashee.

Maanav's chapter was closed down. Khushi accepted to her family that she has feelings only for Rudra. Gradually, her Mom approved him too.

Rudra and Khushi are still in their happy bubble.

6. What will happen once Rudra leaves for Abroad?
If there will be a sequel, we will see:)

7. There are many errors and chapters are short.
Errors will be edited. Size of chapters will remain same, short and simple. I love it that way.

8. There are less conflicts.
Are mushkil se toh koi khush hota h, usme b conflict daalu? Ni I won't break my Khushi's happy bubble, she looks good when she's happy. Jitne hai kaafi hai. I won't change the content, just too add conflicts. Sorry:p

9. Hindi words are used.
Book is Indian, and I want to keep the Indian touch. Those words are not a mistake, they are purposely used.
____________________________________

A Thankyou Note

I usually won't complain about someone, but this one is necessary.

A few months back, when Meant To Be was still to be completed, there came this girl to me and said that my English is not good, and so people don't respond to my story. I was so depressed. Believe me, I always got appreciated, in my school. Never, anyone told me anything about my English. Ofcourse it's not the best, but atleast it's readable, understandable. I didn't told her anything. I was depressed. Lost all interest in writing, completely discouraged. Then this amazing girl, twinsdolphin told me, we are not here for a competition. We are here to express. And I should not discontinue. And today when I look back, Meant To Be is a brand, Rudra and Khushi are the dream couple. Thanks to this amazing girl, who encouraged me, she's the only reason, that I completed my book, that daily there are so many votes, people are loving it. If only, that day that girl's words stopped me from writing, I won't be what I am today.

Later when I saw her profile, I saw that her book was incomplete from months, no readers, no votes. Big words were unnecessarily used, to show off that she knows such words, but guess what, we are not interested how long words you used, we are interested in the dedication that you put, the content, the story. Such people, rather than discouraging others, should take up time, and use it to improve their works. I usually don't complain about someone, that too, publicly, but guys, I just want to say, there will be so many people to discourage you, to stop you from growing, maybe they will be your own friends. Do not respond them, just don't give up. Whether, it's a story or anything in life. You never know what success is awaiting for you after your completion. Those people are just hurdles. Ok now! I hope you are not bored yet. There is more:p
My apologies to the bored ones:D

Ok so here goes, the beautiful and amazing girl ever existing on this world, Husnashajer the first one to love my book. Love you girl, it all started with you.

ShreyaSahu,
-fiddlesticks-,
AkankshaSharma3,
nextdoorperson,
boo_star_poo,
BLOCKDEMON,
FatimaHosany08,
nilakshi100,
BackInBlack18,
graceallen96.
habibaishtiaq
Vampgurlxox

R_Rimil_Hansdah Thankyou for loving my story and the dedication.

Love_Indian_History Thankyou so much for loving my book. You write awesome, never read something so appealing. Go guys, read her historical book,
' JodhaAkhbar' it's beyond words amazing:)

Some of the people who loved my book. Thankyou guys. I bow to you, means alot to me.

ka1511994. Thankyou girl, you gave me what to read, keeping in mind, what will I like. Such a sweet girl she is, go check out her works. Also thankyou for loving my story. I love you:*

anjaaa1126. Thankyou for your suggestions. I respect you girl, your work is just superb! There are so many things to learn from you. Thankyou for loving my story and also for the dedication.

Sharvari410. Thankyou for your constent support girl, you are amazingly awesome. Guys, check out her book "Risky Romance' it's tooooo good. You are surely gonna love it.

hellowritter Thankyou for your votes and comments. Means alot to me.

xxdesigirl1xx Thankyou for being the first one to watch my story trailer. Also for loving my story. Your book is hats off! Go guys check out her 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend', you surely gonna love it.

FatimaAbdAllah1996 Thankyou for loving my story. You are doing an amazing works with the campaign. Goodluck:)

June_Amber Thankyou for supporting my story till the end. You are the best:*

And many many other followers, sabke naam likhti bethu toh raat hojaye. Don't mind if I missed your name, I love you all. You people encouraged me, with your feedback. I am here, all because of you. Thankyou.