Chapter 6

It didn't even affected me a slightest bit. I mean it was so common between them you can't blame me. It was like they break up and patch up within hours. Intact Rudra and me fight for somedays atleast. This was nothing.

" it will be fine Dia " I replied her.

" but guddi this time it's serious " she texted. Yes she called me Guddi.

I ignored her rant and proceeded to my next text. What?? You can't really blame me. It was from my sweetheart baby.

Rudra: reached safely?

Me: yupzz.. But mood off:(

Rudra: why so?

Me: Dad..I don't really understand why I have a Dad..it was better to be orphan.

I whined. He knew everything about my Dad obviously. I shared with him everything. It was embarrassing at first, but he always made it simple for me to open up to him. So he knew it.

Rudra: Khushi..it's ok..somedays it happens..learn to let go.

Me: you know what sho, actually I shouldn't say this..but..

Rudra: go on..clear your mind..just say it..you will feel better.

Me: sometimes, sometimes, ( I took a deep breath..I was in two minds..whether to say it or not..but anyways if I won't..it will not help me..so I just typed everything)  sometimes I think..I think..maybe Dad should die before we get married..see don't take me wrong..ofcourse I love him..but come to think of it..if I get married to you..Mum will be alone with him..what if he assaults her..abuse her..I just can't be happy until I know Mum is facing everything here..

I took a deep breadth. This was very personal to me. And I was nervous as hell about what he will think of me after this msg. Maybe am the first girl on earth who is wishing her father should die. I m really miserable I know. But I knew what Mom has gone through for so many past years. I wanted her to live freely. Happily. And that was not gonna happen until he was alive.

Rudra: look Khushi, I understand, I completely do.. And am glad I felled in love with you. It's natural for you to think so and stop worrying about what I think of you, I love you very much, and I swear, I will make sure when we get married, your Mom will stay with us..so stop worrying and thinking now.

Me: I love you so much:-+

I grinned happily. I was so lucky to have such a man in my life. Very very lucky.