Day One.

Alessia's POV:

I woke up to the sound of stomping to the left of me. My eyes fluttered open, and I saw none other than Leah Williamson, pacing around the room. I sat up, flicked my hair over to one side and looked at her. She turned her head and looked at me, with the cheesiest grin I had ever seen in my life.

Alessia: "Now, were you stomping around with the intention to wake me up or what?" i looked at her, and she said nothing but laughed.

Leah: "I've got to round the troops somehow, haven't I young one?" she came and sat on the end of my bed as I rubbed my eyes.

Alessia: "A simple, Alessia, wake up, would've done the trick captain" i looked at her sternly. She mocked my face and reached for my hand and pulled me out of bed. I really like Leah. No, no, not like that. She's just sweet, genuine and I hate to admit it, but she is quite funny.

Leah: "Noted for next time Alessia. Now get up, we have to go down for brunch since we both missed breakfast" she said, standing up before taking her hair out of the tight ponytail she had it in.

Alessia: "Wait, what time is it?" I looked at the clock beside me. SHIT. 11:30am already? I really slept like a baby. It must have been the nerves. I jumped up, before heading into the bathroom for a shower. Once I was done, I put on my new England kit, before putting my hair into a loose braid as it dried. "You ready?" I asked Leah.

She smiled and walked towards the door, where again, in unison, we turned to go see if Beth and Ella were in their room. We knocked a few times before they answered, and Leah piped up.

Leah: "What took you so long Meado? Were you busy?" she winked at Beth.

Beth: "If you must know, I was in the shower, you freak" before pointing at her wet hair." Come in, Ella's playing on her PlayStation, that's why she didn't answer the fucking door." Beth turned to Ella who just laughed before screaming at the Fifa she was playing. I went and sat down beside Ella, who gave me a massive hug before we started gossiping about something or another. Leah was scrolling through her phone, liking Instagram pictures, and texted her mum good morning. She replied straight away, telling her how much she missed her. Leah smiled and looked up from her phone.

Ella: "What's got you smiling at your phone? Is it your secret girlfriend?" she said, before snatching Leah's phone and looking up. "Never mind, that's boring. It's her mum. Cute though" she said before focusing back on her game.

Leah: "No secret girlfriend i'm afraid. As soon as it happens, you'll clearly be the first to know" Leah laughed, as did myself and Ella. Beth walked out from the bathroom, all ready as we all headed downstairs for training.

Author's note:

Hi! I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I promise it will get into it sooner or later lol. I have work for the next week, but I'll find time to update as the week goes on. Let me know anything you'd like to see \/