Home.

Alessia's POV:

I took my phone, as well as the note, and creeped through the rest of my house. As i reached the front door, of course it was locked with a key nowhere to be seen. My mum must've seen this coming and taken the keys with her to bed. Typical. The only way I was getting out of this house was through my bedroom window. I got to my room and typed a text to Leah.

                              Lee xx

                                             Me: Send ur address. x

It was a complete off chance that Leah was even awake at this time, but I thought I'd try anyway. By the time I got to Milton Keynes, it would be nearing the morning, so I'd only have to walk around for a couple of hours. I made sure I had everything and slid my suitcases out of the window. There was a loud thud as they hit the floor, and I froze for a second as I heard my mum get up out of her bed. I jumped into my bed, closed the curtains and pretended to be asleep. My mum walked into the room, and was stomping, attempting to make her presence known to me. My mum yelled back to my dad "False alarm, she's asleep" before leaving my door wide open and going back to her room. I laid there for about twenty minutes until I heard faint snores coming from the room across from me. I sat up gently, and closed my door really quietly, before putting my backpack on my back, tying my other bag around my waist, and opening my window. I wasn't sure how I was going to get on the floor outside without a broken bone, but it was probably safer throwing myself out a window than staying here. I decided to just go for it, so I threw my legs out of the window and used the bricks to catch myself, and before i knew it, I was out.

I walked into the town to ensure I was far from my family and called for a taxi. There was still no text from Leah, but I'm happy she was sleeping, she needed it, and I'm glad she was okay without me. The taxi came, and i put all my bags in, and began my trip to Milton Keynes. 

The clock hit 6am, and my phone pinged. To my surprise, it was Leah.

                                  Lee xx

                                                  Me: Send ur address. x

Leah: Alessia?!

                                                 Me: Fucks sake Lee. I just want your address. Quick.

Leah: 33 Lower St. U ok?!

I didn't have time to reply, I told the taxi driver I wanted to go to 33 Lower Street to which he nodded and said we were only ten minutes from there anyway. I sat back in my seat, with my eyes welling up. I was about to see my Lee. I looked in my phone camera to the black bruise surrounding my eye, it was getting worse. I knew I couldn't play this off to Leah, I had to tell her the truth.

Before I knew it, the taxi was pulling up outside Leah's house. Her house was beautiful, in a nice friendly and made-up area. There were a range of colourful flowers in pots around her house, with a banner that said, "Welcome Home Leah". It made me smile and even tear up a bit. I'm so thankful she has such a supportive family to go home to. I paid the taxi driver the stupid amount it cost me, and he helped me with my bags. He gave me a nod, before pulling away and I was stood in the cold outside Leah's house. I didn't quite have it in me to go up to the door and knock, so I texted her to come outside.

Leah's POV: 

What the fuck is going on? After four days, I finally hear from Alessia and now she's telling me to come outside of my house at 6 o'clock in the morning. You really cannot write this. I put on my dressing gown, my slippers, and carefully unlocked the door to see a timid looking Alessia in front of me with a very faint smile. She looked at me dead in the eye, and I ran up to her and pulled her close to me. She let out a faint "ouch", so I immediately loosened my grip of her and looked at her.

"Oh my god. Come inside right now" i said, with a shake in my voice. I was fuming. No one hurts my girl.

I sat her down in my bedroom, before going to get her ice packs from the fridge. I made her a hot chocolate as I didn't want her to get any colder than she is. I wrapped her blanket around her, before saying "I looked after him." to her, to which I received a little smile. I pulled her into my chest and kissed her on the head, just appreciating the fact she was here. I felt tears fall onto my dressing gown, but I didn't move nor was I bothered. I was just happy she was here and safe with me. I had so many questions, but I decided it was best to let her sleep and leave them for when she wakes up.

I opened my bed sheet and patted it for Alessia. She laid in it, giving me the ice pack and empty mug before making herself comfortable. She still hadn't said a word. I ran the cup and ice pack downstairs to the kitchen and stood there in shock for a minute. How has this happened, and how have I let it happen? I took a quick jog back up the stairs while making sure not to wake anybody and laid in bed behind Alessia. I wrapped my arms around her, before kissing her all down the back of her neck and intertwining my fingers with hers. "You're safe" I whispered to her, and she kissed my hand. I made sure she fell asleep before I did.

Authors Note:

Damn. Do you like this route of the story?

Also, three updates today aren't you lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill probs make it 5 ngl.