I said that?

Leah's POV:

As usual, I woke up before Alessia. My eyes fluttered open, and I grabbed my phone to check the time. 8:23am. Today was media day, where a range of photographers and videographers come in to do a range of different things with us for different medias. I was most excited for the Q&A'S, Challenges, and watching Millie and Rach walk around like the next Ant and Dec.

I got out of bed and looked straight at Alessia who was still sleeping soundly. I couldn't help but admire her but also think about the fact she was crying last night. I really care for her I do, and seeing her cry broke me more than I ever thought it could. I walked over to her and gave her a little nudge. "Hey, Alessia, Good morning... its half 8" i said softly, sitting next to her and waiting for her to open her eyes. Her eyes opened slowly before she let out a soft groan which made me giggle. I kissed her on the forehead and proceeded into the bathroom to go and have a shower.

Alessia's POV:

I was awoken by the soft words of Leah telling me to wake up. I could get used to walking up like that. I still had a few tears lingering around my eyes, so I used the duvet to wipe my eyes. As I sat up, Leah had already disappeared off to the bathroom. I let out a soft smile as I thought about how Leah had just kissed my forehead to wake me up. That mean she listened to me moaning about her stomping around to wake me up, maybe I have her slightly whipped.

I had recently washed my hair, so i decided to pass on washing it this morning. I got my straighteners out and began to straighten my hair as Leah walked out the bathroom dressed in a towel. I turned around, looked her up and down and gave her a smile, to which her eyes widened, and she looked at me shocked.

Leah: "Face is up here Alessia Russo. Was that an up-and-down i just received?" she laughed, and i turned back to the mirror and carried on doing my hair with a smirk on my face. That was when she walked up behind me, took the straightener out my hands, and placed them on the table. She leaned towards my ear from behind me and said, "i liked that" before walking back into the bathroom. I bet you did Leah. Leah carried on getting ready in the bathroom, and I was at the desk. Sarina had requested we all had our hair down to begin with, so we could get some head shots without our hair in a ponytail for a change, and then we'd have a stylist do your ponytails for a few shoots a bit later on.

Leah: "You ready little one?" Leah called to me from the bathroom.

Alessia: "I'm ready, shall we go get Beth and Ella?" I asked her.

Leah: "Keep up, of course we will" she smiled at me, as she walked out the bathroom, grabbed the keys and turned right out of our room before knocking on Beth and Ella's door.

Beth: "Hello strangers, you ready?" Beth smiled from the doorway.

Leah: "Never been better. Had a great sleep and I look absolutely incredible today conveniently" Leah said with confidence. She wasn't lying.

I just smiled as Ella came running towards me like a kid in a sweet shop.

Ella: "Less, I missed youuuuuuuuu!" she screamed before pulling into a hug. "You look beautiful!"

Alessia: "You look beautiful. I'm just glad our lash extensions have lasted this long" i giggled, as did Ella. "Let's go!"

We were all walking down to the hall, where all the cameras had been set up. As we left the room, we ran into Lucy Bronze and Keira Walsh. Besides Ella, Beth and Leah, I was closest to those two. Their relationship with each other honestly made me melt, and they've been so welcoming and supportive of me these last few days.