Against the world.

9:46pm - Back at the Camp

We had partied on the bus, and now we were all having a little drink as we had a free all day tomorrow. After all, we had just won the first game of the Euros. Leah was clearly quite drunk, i don't think she really knew what she was saying or doing. Rach and Millie were blessing our ears with their karaoke, and Leah was dancing in the middle of the stage. I tried to stay back so Leah didn't make any mistakes to out us to everyone, but in the state she was in I had no hope.

Ella joined in on the singing, and they started singing some slow dance songs as a complete joke. All the girls jumped in the middle and started dancing with each other - and that's when Leah grabbed my hand. She put her arms around my neck, and screamed "To Lessi and Ella, todays superstars" she threw her glass in the air, wine going all down me. It took Leah a minute to notice why everyone was pissing themselves with laughter.

"I'm going to get Leah back upstairs, I think. She's had enough to drink for everyone here" I said, laughing. Beth helped me walk Leah back upstairs into our room.

"Good job today, superstar" Beth said, winking at me and closing the door. I laid Leah on the bed, as she just kept kissing my face.

"I'm going to get in the shower Leah. Stay here please, don't move, I'll be quick, okay?" I spoke. As i got up, I felt a hand grab mine. "Please?" Leah said, looking at me with puppy eyes. This girl is supposed to be older than me. "Fine."

I lead her into the bathroom with me, helped her take her kit off, and put her in the warm shower. She put her hand out to support me getting in, and we just stood underneath the warm running water together. Leah had her head dug into my neck, with her hands cupping my bum. We swayed there together, just appreciating each other. She pulled away to look at me up and down, before licking her lips.

"Lee, you're so drunk right now. Trust me, I want it too, but you're not sober" I said. "But-" Leah began to say. "No, Lee. Let me help you, and then we'll go to sleep, okay?" I said, putting shampoo in her hair and washing it. I then washed mine as well, making sure all the wine came out of it completely. I placed a soft kiss on her lips as the water trickled down both of our bodies. This girl was everything. Not many people could say they'd just made their England debut, scored in it, with their best friend, and is now in the shower with a drunk Leah Williamson. You cannot write this shit. 

I helped Leah out of the shower and laid her in her bed with her phone. I placed a kiss on her cheek, as I went to the desk and got the hairdryer out. She was scrolling through twitter as I heard an "Aww Less" come from behind me. I turned around and she showed me a picture someone had taken before the match. It was of me, Ella and Leah. It was the best picture I had ever seen.

"Can you send me that, please" I said with a smile. My phone pinged, and I saved the photo. I ran straight to Instagram and posted it. I needed a good picture for my England debut, and this was it. I jumped on the bed next to Leah, and leant against the head board.

@ alessiarusso

@ alessiarusso: Making my England debut with the best people I could have ever asked for

@ alessiarusso: Making my England debut with the best people I could have ever asked for. I feel like I'm living the dream. Forever thankful, here's to more goals, happy tears and bottles of wine in my hair <3

see comments: 372

lionessfan6: Look how happy they all look! I love this team! <3

ellatooneyfan21: The way Leah is looking at Alessia...

englandwmnfan4: I noticed that too! Defo something there lol

englandwoso1: These girls! My favourites!

leahwilliamson4ever: Alessia and Leah!!!!

I rolled over after reading the comments and smiled at Leah. 

"I think we've blown our cover" I said, giggling. I handed her my phone to look at the comments. She smiled, before handing me my phone back and getting hers out. Thats when another comment came through on my post.

@leahwilliamsonn: my girl<3

"Yeah, cover is definitely blown now. Well done, Lee" I said giggling. She came over to me and placed herself onto my lap gently. She placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head to kiss me.

"I want the world to know you're mine. If that's okay with you?" she said. I nodded. "I'm ready Lee. I realised today that I'm living the dream. It's you and me against the world, my girl."