You have a point.

Monday, 24th October; 6:24am

Alessia's POV:

I woke up to Leah rubbing my cheeks with her thumb and placing kisses gently all over my face. I let out a small smile, before pouting my lips to hint to Leah I was awake and wanted a kiss. I heard a little giggle come from her, as she leaned forwards and threw her lips onto mine. I sat up, rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone. As excited as I was to get back into football, Leah's family had become like my own and I really was going to miss them.

"You ready for today?" I asked Leah. She smiled and nodded.

"How couldn't I be? I'm bringing you with me this time, that makes it so much better."

I helped Leah with her bags down the stairs and put them in the car before grabbing my own and putting them on top of hers. I closed the boot of the car, brushed my hands together and looked at Leah. Leah's mum had to stay home today because she was off to work in just an hour, so we had to say our goodbyes now.

I walked up to Amanda and embraced her into a big hug. "Thank you for everything. You've really become like my family" I smiled at her, which she returned.

"You're a beautiful soul inside and out Alessia. Leah is lucky to have you, as are we my girl"

Leah and her mum said their goodbyes, and me and Leah got into her dad's car ready for the journey. She insisted on sitting in the back with me, which I thought was quite cute. I took one of my air pods out of the case and handed it to Leah. She took it, held my hand and waited for the first song to start. I must've fallen asleep very quickly, because before I knew it, we were at the camp. I was just waking up, as the door flew open and in jumped a Beth Mead.

"ALESSSSSSSSIAAAA RUSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO" she screamed at me, before jumping on me. Leah was in stitches, and I was...half asleep, I guess?

Leah, Beth and I walked inside and found everyone at reception. just then, I caught a glimpse of Ella out of the corner of my eye. I ran up to her, gave her the biggest hug in the world before a tear slipped from my eye.

"I miss you so much Tooney, you have no idea" I said, digging my head into her shoulder.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry I couldn't come and see you after everything happened, I'm here now though bud" she said, kissing my forehead.

"It's okay, shit happens. Leah looked after me, don't you even worry" i joked, and Ella just gave me the side eye followed by a smirk. "I bet she looked after you" she said, pointing to the faint hickey on my neck.

Leah came walking over to me and huffed. "Can you believe this?" she said, giving me a key.

"What...?" I said with an obvious sadness in my eyes. Surely, they hadn't split us up, not now.

"I have to be roomed with you, again. Fucks sake" she said, playfully grabbing my hair and pushing my head down before tickling me so I fell to the ground. "Get off of me you freak" I said, trying not to piss myself.

It was nice being back with the girls. We spent the day catching up, talking prep, and we all did some light training in the gym. It was only three days until our first match up against Italy, which we knew wouldn't be easy. All we could do was train to our best and play our best.

Leah and I were laid in our own beds, just talking about everything to do with the camp and life. She looked me dead in the eye and said "We definitely have exercising easier than most of the girls here" she said laughing. I looked at her dead confused, until she slid her hand down my shorts and said, "If i wanted a workout, I could just do this." I gulped, grabbed her face, and started kissing her.

I guess she had a point.

Authors Note:

I'm not sure how many updates there will be over the next week as I'm working ten-hour shifts for the next 5 DAYS (yay?!) but I'll try as much as I can!!!