You.

Time Skip - About a week later.

Leah's POV:

Ever since me and Alessia shared a kiss last week, it hasn't been spoken of. Its driving me crazy. We woke up that morning and Alessia got on with her day as usual, got back to the room, no kiss, no nothing. I didn't want to push it as I knew she was new to this, but It's been like this for a week now. I've been fucking up in training because I feel so sad and lost, whilst Alessia seems absolutely fine. I've tried to not make things awkward, I've tried to ignore it, but I just can't anymore. I really like this girl, and I'm not letting her get away that easily.

Today, we have training from 1pm until 8pm. It is currently 6pm, and I'm sat on the bench having a drink before returning back to work. Alessia is in the distance with Keira Walsh, kicking the ball and practising her passes. Just watching her reminds me of our kiss, and how much I miss holding her. She is so beautiful - the way her blonde hair falls across her shoulder, her beaming blue eyes and that gorgeous smile. Every time she laughs, she throws her head back, and it is something about her that makes me giggle the most.

I ran back into training, kicking the ball about and supporting the defence. It was raining quite heavily today, but i guess that was what made it fun. Sarina had organised a big friendly for training and had split the squad in half. We all got ready in our positions and began our match. I was defending, and went to regain possession from Alessia, when i slipped underneath her and she landed on top of me. She was crying with laughter, as was I. This was the closest I'd felt to her in weeks...Maybe I should tackle her more often.

I wrapped my arms around her, refusing to let her go.

Leah: "This is the closest I've gotten to you all damn week. You're staying down here with me" i whispered to her. I was expecting her to move immediately, but she didn't. She stayed there.

Alessia: "I'm sorry Lee. We'll talk after, okay?" She said, moving my hair out of my face and offering her hand to help me up.

The match ended up in one big mess. It started to rain a lot heavier, and it got extremely dark. We were all falling over each other and ended up head to toe in mud. Sarina called training off around 7 because the conditions were too wet, and she didn't want to risk anyone being injured. Tomorrow, we were getting the list of fixtures for next month, and we all needed to be on our A game. 

Sarina: "You did really well today Leah despite the weather, I'm really impressed" she smiled at me.

Leah: "Thank you Sarina, I promise you I am trying" i said, looking at the floor.

Sarina: "Remember why you're here Leah. Yes, it comes with its perks and its problems, but you're here because your capable and I believe in you. Now go clean yourself and have a good rest" she smiled at me, before giving me a pat on the back, and a nudge to go back to my room.

Perks and problems... had she caught on?

When i got back to the room, Alessia was about to get into the shower. She was wrapped in a towel with mud all over her face, yet she still looked so cute. I just stood there looking at her, until her eyes met mine and she walked towards me.

Alessia: "I bet you're eager to get that mud out your hair. Get in with me" she smiled. I was shocked. To go from kissing me, to ignoring it even happened and then asking me to get into the shower with her. This girl was so confusing... But i kind of liked the chase.

Leah: "Are you sure you want that? I mean you haven't kissed me or spoken about it to me in a week and now you suddenly want me in the shower with you?" i asked, confused. Alessia pouted and looked at me.

Alessia: "Please Lee, I'm sorry. I'm just confused. But it will mean a lot to me if you'd join me. I'll leave you to think about it" she said, going into the bathroom and turning the shower on.

 I stood there in a bit of a daze before throwing my shorts and tshirt off and walking into the bathroom. I slid the shower door open, before stepping in across from Alessia. She smiled at me, looked me up and down and started shampooing her hair.

Alessia: "Thank you for joining me" she said smiling. I could tell she was feeling a bit overwhelmed as i was stood in front of her with no clothes on, but I knew it was for a good reason. I stepped closer to her and wrapped my arms around her neck as the warm, water ran down our bodies. We just looked at each other with love in our eyes, and I think at this moment Alessia really began to realise what she wanted, and it was this. I put my hands on her waist and slid them up a bit.

Leah: "Is this okay?" I said, looking Alessia up and down and my god was this girl beautiful. She had an hourglass figure, and her hips sat perfectly on her body. She had a belly button piercing which just made her body even more irresistable.

Alessia: "I'm really sorry Leah" she said. I immediately moved my hands from her waist and stepped back. "No, no, put them back please" Alessia said quickly, grabbing my hands and putting them back where they were. "I'm sorry for not doing this enough" she grabbed my face and kissed me. It was strangely romantic, with the water trickling down our faces. Kissing Alessia felt beyond magical. She moved her hands from my face and placed them onto my breasts. I pulled away and looked at her, dead in the eye with a serious look on my face.

Leah: "What are we Less? You know how i feel about you, but I can't hurt myself chasing a girl who doesn't know what she wants anymore. I hurt this whole week not knowing where we stood, what you wanted, and honestly i-"

Before I could finish, Alessia was kissing me again.

Alessia: "You. I want you, Leah. I really do" she said between kisses. 

Our tongues collided once more, as it started to get heated. I honestly could kiss Alessia forever, and I was extremely horny seeing her naked in front of me, but i knew it wouldn't be right of me to take this any further. I turned Alessia around and washed the shampoo out of her hair before doing mine too. I helped her wash her body, until we got to the lower part of her. I pulled my hands away, and she turned to look at me.

Alessia: "Somehow i feel very clean but very dirty at the same time" she said laughing, cleaning herself.

Leah: "You're naughty. What happened to shy Alessia who didn't want to speak to me when she walked in the room?"

Alessia: "She met a beautiful girl who changed her life" Alessia said, smiling at me. A big, cheesy grin appeared on my face as we kissed once again, under the warm water of the shower.

Authors Note

HI I'm ill atm and off work so that either means a lot of chapters or none - i can't breathe rn but im trying i promise xxxxxxxxx