3

IAN
Marriage is a sacred pledge of loyalty between two people who love each other. Although my marriage is just a piece of paper that says that I'm married to Mickey, but I'm not really, since he's still fucking other people and pretending like we're just friends who hang out and occasionally fuck.

The wedding itself is supposed to be an amazing and special event that you never forget, yet my wedding day is a drunk blur that I can't seem to remember, due to a fuck ton of alcohol. I don't even think Mickey wants to remember the events that led to us getting married. He'd rather just forget that we're even married.

Every time I looked down at my wedding ring, I tried to remember. I tried to recall what led to Mickey and I getting married. I wanted some understanding of the shit that Mickey and I did. I wanted closure.

Deciding that work would be a good distraction, I put my uniform into my bag and walked all the way to The Fairytale, in Boystown. As I walked into the bar, I smiled at my boss, who walked over to me.

"You going to wear that?" He noticed the wedding ring around my neck.

"I- I don't know. Am I allowed to?" I asked, worried.

"Look. Many men in this bar are single. If you want to wear that, go for it. It's not like your wife is ever gonna come in here." He laughed.

"I'm joking. I'm sure your husband won't come in here. We're in the outskirts of Chicago." My boss laughed before letting me go to the changing room. As I stripped, I took the wedding ring off the necklace and placed it on my finger.

I placed the gold thong on my body and put the gold tie on my chest. I smiled at myself as I made sure I looked good in the communal mirror.

Walking out into the bar, I smiled at the upbeat music and hoards of men who either danced on the mini stages scattered around or just watched the paid dancers as they shook their junk around.

Taking over for a man who's shift ended, I started dancing to the music, watching as at least 5 or 6 men came over, money in their hands as they looked at me with lust. In all honesty, as much as I loved the attention, I missed Mickey, and the idea of dancing in front of horny old men while I was married, it freaked me out, but I kept going, as the more I danced, the more money I was given.

It seemed like most of the men either didn't notice the wedding ring on my finger, or did notice and didn't give a fuck. One man in particular kept looking at me. He'd look at my wedding ring, then down at my junk, then up at my face. I danced toward him, watching as he placed a $50 bill in my pants. I got off stage and followed him. He wasn't old or young. He looked like he was just older than me.

"When does your shift end?" He asked, smirking.

"6 pm." I smiled.

"I'll be over at the bar. When you're finished, come and find me." He winked, letting me continue my shift.

———

When 6 pm hit, I got changed and grabbed my stuff. I met the dude who looked like he was in his early 20s. We exited the bar and I smiled, feeling the cold air on my arms.

"So. What's your name, handsome?" He asked.

"They call me Curtis." I smiled.

"You're married?" He asked, pointing to my wedding ring.

"It's complicated, but I like the ring, so I wear it." I sighed.

"It's so cold. Aren't you cold?" He asked, noticing that I was wearing nothing but a tank top and shitty jeans.

"No." I laughed, gripping my backpack.

"Where's your car?" I asked, smiling.

"I took a cab. I've gotta keep you warm." He smiled, putting his hands inside my pants. His action turned me on slightly.

"Got any party favors at your place?" I asked, smirking.

"Anything you want." He replied.

"Car will be here in under three minutes." I informed him as he checked his phone.

"What should we do 'til then?" He asked as he kissed my jaw, a smirk on his face.

"Ow!" My pleasure was spoiled when the man who was just kissing my jaw was ripped from my grasp by Mickey.

"Why don't you molest someone your own age, you geritol fuck?" Mickey threatened, pushing the dude to the floor before punching him.

"Ow! Fuck! Ow! You're an animal!" The guy whimpered.

"I'm not the one groping and licking on married men, am I?" Mickey hissed.

"We're just having fun. Besides, what kind of a married man dances for horny guys at a gay club?" The guy hissed.

"Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here. Get out of here!" Mickey lifted the dude off the ground and kicked him away, watching as he ran.

"Really Mickey? Why'd you spoil my fun like that?" I asked, pissed off. The guy had turned me on and I was surely not going to let Mickey take over.

"Jesus Christ, Ian! You work at a fuckin' gay bar, when you're married?!" Mickey hissed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, since when did you give a fuck about me being married? I mean, you're technically my husband, right?" I hissed, punching Mickey.

"Look. It's a bit ridiculous that you're a married man working at a gay bar! I mean, you're constantly being touched by creepy old men and horny old men. How old was the guy that just tried to jerk you off?" Mickey asked, scoffing

"He was barely older than me. Maybe...22 at most. Besides, you clearly specified that you're a Milkovich and you'll fuck anyone. You even admitted that you wanted to forget about being legally married to me!" I defended myself.

"I'm not sorry for working at a gay bar, because the last time I checked, I'm dancing for gay dudes and getting paid for it. Also, if you can fuck anyone, so can I. If you don't like the fact that I might fuck other dudes, then that's your fucking problem, you hypocrite." I spat, beginning my journey home, in the cold. I could hear Mickey's voice as he tried to get my attention, but I ignored him, heading straight home.

When I got home, I immediately put the ring back on my necklace and hid it away from view.

"Hey, Ian's home!" Frank yelled as everyone smiled. Fiona handed me some dinner as Debbie started talking to me about possible work options.

As Frank walked past me, he bent down and whispered in my ear.

"Having some marital problems are we? I sure hope the husband isn't upset? How is Mickey by the way?" He asked, smiling. My heart stopped for a second. Frank had heard my conversation with Mickey.

"Can we talk, in private?" I asked, standing up. Frank nodded, following me upstairs.