5

MICKEY
Was Ian right? Of course he was. I had no right to get upset at him for working at a gay bar and subsequently getting fucked by older men, when I had told him that even though we were married, I'd still fuck other people.

I just- When I saw him and that other dude outside the club, Ian clearly acting normal, I felt weird. I mean, he's technically and legally my husband. Holy shit, I actually have a husband. I know I said that I would try to forget that I married Ian, let alone a dude, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. I thought that taking the wedding ring off my finger would keep me from thinking about it, but it did the opposite. Wearing the wedding ring felt weird, like it didn't belong there, but not wearing it felt even weirder, like I was denying Ian being apart of my life.

As much as I didn't want to wear the ring, as it would make my nightmares a reality, now that I had seen it on my finger, my finger didn't look the same without it.

I walked back to my house, the wedding ring in my hand as I contemplated mine and Ian's relationship. When I closed the front door, Mandy was sitting on the couch, a cigarette in her mouth and a beer in her hand.

"Hey. The gay Milkovich is home!" Mandy smiled.

"Say it any lounder and the neighbours will hear you." I threatened.

"Jesus Christ, Mickey. Someone's got a dick up their ass. Pun intended." Mandy smirked.

"Hold up, what's that in your hand?" Mandy asked, standing up.

"I- It's nothing." I tried to put the wedding ring in my jacket, but I was too late. Mandy opened my hand and saw the ring.

"Is that what I think it is?!" Mandy started laughing.

"Yes. It's a wedding ring..." I rolled my eyes.

"Who's the unlucky guy?" She asked, laughing hard.

I pulled out my phone and showed her a picture of the marriage certificate.

"Wait, you legally married Ian, the Bipolar gay red-head from the Gallagher family? The dude that you've been fucking on and off for two years? Holy shit, Mickey. That's insane!" Mandy laughed, nearly falling to the floor, unable to keep her laughter quiet.

"Why the fuck is Mandy laughing so loud?" Terry asked as he walked out of his bedroom with nothing but underwear on.

"I was just telling her the story of the guy I just killed." I lied, hiding the wedding ring.

"Atta boy! You're one of the only Milkovich kids I can actually be proud of." Terry pat my back, smiling. Mandy just stood up and scoffed, walking off.

"You're in deep shit, aren't you?" Mandy smiled.

"Shut the fuck up, Mandy. I can either admit that I married a dude, let alone a Gallagher and be killed by my own dad, or I can deny my marriage and remain the only Milkovich kid that dad will ever be proud of." I rolled my eyes, glad that dad had passed out due to a fuck ton of beer.

"Wow, you really have become a person who lives a double life." Mandy smirked.

"Shut the fuck up, or I'll cut your fucking tongue out." I threatened Mandy.

"What the fuck has your dick in a twist?" Mandy laughed, punching my shoulder.

"Are you going to at least talk to Ian? Find out how he wants to proceed with the marriage?" Mandy asked, confused.

"I don't know, maybe? I have no fuckin' idea what I'm doing." I admitted, flopping down onto my bed.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" Mandy asked, confused.

"What the fuck are you going to be able to do? It's not like you're the one married to him." I hissed, watching as Mandy sat next to me.

"I can always find out how he wants to proceed?" Mandy offered.

"I don't fuckin' know." I rolled my eyes, just overwhelmed with the whole situation.

"So, are you Mr Gallagher now or is Ian a Milkovich?" Mandy asked.

"I have no idea. We clearly didn't figure the details out when we were getting married while heavily drunk!" I laughed, punching Mandy's shoulder.

"Ian fucking Gallagher is my brother-in-law. Holy fucking shit." Mandy's eyes widened.

"Ian fucking Gallagher is my husband. Holy fuckin' shit." My eyes widened.

"Who else knows?" Mandy asked, laying down.

"No one else, I think..." I sat up, worried.