{2} 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

The next day, Tyler walked into his living room to see Hayley, Nina and one of the hybrid drinking

" you're still going, I drink enough last night and then I slept which is what you guys should be doing." Tyler said looking at them." we're just paying our respects to Dean." a hybrid name Chris said." that's great Chris but would you pay them at a bar instead?" Tyler said." don't be mad, we're celebrating our falling hybrid friend." Nina said, walking up to him, giving him a drink. She wiped the drink off his lips before tasting it herself she heard someone come in, and she turned around to see Klaus.

" well, don't let me interrupt." Klaus looking at them." I didn't know you were here." Tyler said sarcastically." clearly." Klaus said before taking himself a drink." Mm thought I just pop around to celebrate dean's successful retriever of the vampire hunter, yet when I arrive, I learned that not only was Dean unsuccessful, but that Elena killed a hunter." Klaus said.

" well, maybe if you had let Dean use force on Connor instead of sending him in on a suicide mission." Hayley said getting up." you should mind your business wolf girl." klaus said looking at her." that is no way to treat a lady klaus." Jacob said, coming in to the living room. everyone turned around to see Jacob standing there smirking.

" Jacob." Klaus said annoyed." isn't that right brother." Jacob said, looking at him." and just when I finally got you out of town here you are back let me guess was it Caroline. I'm getting a feeling she is the reason you're back in town." Klaus said smirking." yeah well Caroline did call me and said you were causing chaos in Mystic Falls and I just had to come." Jacob said." Mmm." Klaus glared at him." and now that I'm back in town. If I were you klaus, I would have not let you disrespect a woman like that, got it." Jacob said looking at him, Klaus didn't answer, so Jacob grabbed his neck squeezing it." got it little brother." Jacob said." Fine." Klaus said and Jacob dropped him.

Everyone in the room tried to hold their laughter and they were successful.

" Klaus why do you care if Connor dies anyway?" Tyler ask, looking at the hybrid who is now pouring himself a drink. I have my reasons they have ceased to matters....Cheers." he said before drinking." they heard a knock on the door, Tyler open it to see Caroline coming in with his stuff." brought your stuff old laptop, your jersey, the charm bracelet." she said to him giving his stuff back." Care this is an a good time." He said looking at her." just take it." she said, and he grabbed his things and put it on a table. Klaus walked up to Caroline.

" Caroline." he said, and she looked at him before crossing her arms." by the break up drama unfolding before me I assume you met Hayley and Nina." he said, and Caroline rolled her eyes." all right come on let's go let's leave them alone. Your talents are needed elsewhere." Klaus said to Chris." for what?" Tyler ask." I think you got more important things to deal with mate." Klaus said and he left with Chris. Caroline close the door before turning to them smiling.