{31} 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘖𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

Marcel stared down at the grey desiccated face of Elijah Mikaelson with a frown on his face as he knelt down next to the coffin the Original was lying lifeless in

Marcel stared down at the grey desiccated face of Elijah Mikaelson with a frown on his face as he knelt down next to the coffin the Original was lying lifeless in. He glanced over his shoulder at the young witch that was staring out of her window with a longing expression on her face and he sighed a little in defeat because he knew that he was in part to blame for her melancholy.

" This sucker's resilient. He's like a cockroach in a suit." He said quietly as he looked back down at the corpse of the oldest Mikaelson and tilted his head to the side in consideration before pushing himself to his feet. "Doesn't matter. Time to give Elijah back to Klaus anyway." Marcel said, about to grab the coffin when Davina stopped him.

" You asked me to figure out a way to kill the Originals. I'm not done! The silver dagger hurts them, but that's it." Davina protested in a hard tone as she turned around to face him with a frown on her face and he sighed heavily as he crossed his arms over his chest." Davina, he's your uncle." Marcel told her." I don't care." She said and marcel sighs." Davina, do you really want to kill him? What if Jacob still want him alive? They are brothers after all." Marcel said but she didn't said anything. Marcel was about to move when she said something.

" Tonight's the annual Dauphine Street Music Festival. I wanna go. Please?" Davina asked desperately as she looked back at Marcel with wide pleading blue eyes and she grasped her hands in front of her in a begging motion.

"The whole point of you living here is so you're never spotted out there. You know who works smack in the middle of Dauphine Street? Sophie Deveraux. Pain-in-the-ass witch and you know what the witches will do to you if they find you." Marcel told her.

" But you control the witches. Make her go away!" She exclaimed angrily as she stepped closer to him with her arms thrown out to the side in frustration and Marcel shook his head at her sadly in rejection as she pouted. "Marcel, its one night!" She told him.

" I said No." Marcel told her firmly as he looked her right in the eye so she would know that he wasn't kidding around and tried to ignore the guilt he felt in his stomach as he saw her blue eyes dull slightly. He turned his back on her as he began walking towards the door that lead out of the room and Davina stiffened in anger as she lifted her chin defiantly in the air with a blank expression on her pretty face.

" fine I don't need your permission anyway. I'll just go ask my dad." She said before running out of the room, going to go find Jacob with Marcel following her.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Jacob was taking himself a nap in his room, he decided to have himself a peaceful day after what happened yesterday. Hayley was in the bayou with the kids while the others were just around the house.