{85} 𝘕𝘺𝘳𝘢

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

It's been four weeks since Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson passed away. Everyone at school now knows who Hope really is, the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson.

For the past few weeks, Hope has been closing everyone off, not wanting to feel the pain of losing someone else just because they got close to her.

Hope walked down the hallway as everyone was looking at her, some were backing up, and some of them were laughing at her.

She was used to this by now, all they see of her is the daughter of a villain. Hope turned the corner only to be bumped into someone.

" what is your problem?" Some girl said, and Hope looked at her." just because you're Klaus's daughter doesn't give you the permission to do whatever the hell you want." The girl told her, glaring at her.

" did anyone tell you that hairstyle is out of season?" Hope asked and the girl looked at her and was about to hit her when Hope grabbed her arm using her werewolf strength before twisting it.

The girl screamed out in pain and everyone looked at Hope, while the others tried to make sure the girl was okay. Hope could see it in their eyes, judging her, telling her that she is a monster.

HOPE

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"What was that Hope attacking the students?" Jacob said, angrily." they are the ones who started it. I just finished it." Hope told him.

" Hope I understand the grief of losing both your father, mother and uncle, but lashing out on people is not the way." He told her.

" this isn't about them. This is about the school, judging me for who my father was, not bothering to know who I am. I mean, I don't see them teasing my cousins around because they are the children of you, but when it comes to me, everyone sees me as a monster." Hope said and Jacob looked at her.

" I'm sorry you have to go through this Hope." He told her." it doesn't matter, now can I go?" She asked, he paused before nodding. She got up from her seat and left office. Hayley peaked in the room before slowly coming in and closing the door.

" so, how did it go?" She asked and he sighs." she acts like her father most of the time. She feels that violence is the only thing that will help her stop people from attacking her." Jacob said and Hayley sat on his desk.

" just give her time, grieving of someone doesn't have a time limit. She lost both of her parents at the age of 15." Hayley told her.

" what am I gonna do?" He asked, looking at her." let her be herself, if anything happens, we'll be there for her, always." She told him and he smirked." your inner mother is coming out." He said and she rolled her eyes before sitting on his lap.

" it's always been out." She told him before kissing him on the lips.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hope was now outside in the woods. She put the clothes on the trees before stripping out of her old ones.

Her wolf eyes glowed as she transformed into her wolf form. She could feel herself finally free before taking off in the woods, doing who knows what.

Hope ran so fast as her ears flopped in the wind. Her tongue hanged out as she ran around the trees.

As Hope was running through the woods, she didn't see what was coming towards her, and before she could, she was thrown into a tree.

She winced, and she looked up to see what had hit her. She saw a woman staring at her from a distance. Hope growled at her as the woman came closer to Hope.

" never thought I would see you again, Hope Mikaelson." the woman said, and Hope looked at her in confusion. she never saw this woman once in her life.

" you may not know me now, but you will in the future, if there is even a future for you." She said, before Hope could react, the woman attacked her.

Hope couldn't transform back, knowing she would be naked. Whoever this woman is, she knew her name, but she did not need to know anything else.

Hope tried to attack the woman by biting her, but it was pointless. The woman was fast. She had enough and used a spell to throw Hope against another tree, a large crack could be heard throughout the woods

Hope fell down, wincing as she felt her rib cage broken, but it was slowly healing. She couldn't keep her eyes open as she look at the woman, who was slowly approaching her.

Before she could make out anything, she saw the woman getting attacked, and everything went dark.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hope woke up to see herself in her room. She turned around to see Hayley and Jacob sitting in the room with her. Hayley smiled when she saw Hope awake.

" hey, are you okay?" Hayley asked, Hope nodded slowly, getting up, feeling her body have healed, but she was still tired." take it easy." She told the girl as Hope laid back down.

" you gave us quite a scare." Jacob said, finally entering the conversation." what happened to me?" She asked." you were attacked by some woman. It's a good thing Caroline was there before she could finish you off." Hayley said.

" she won't technically be finishing me off. She'll just trigger my vampire side." Hope told her." but you're too young to have your vampire side triggered." Jacob told her.

" what, he means to say is, you are very lucky." Hayley told her." meanwhile, we'll let you get some more sleep in, okay." Hayley said and Hope nodded. Hayley pushed Jacob out of the room and close the door.

Hope put the covers on her as she lay down. She slowly closed her eyes, and everything went dark.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 looked around to see her self in another place.

" where the hell am I?" she asked herself." well, you are sleeping of course." somebody said, and Hope turn around to see it was that woman again. Hope slowly backed up.

" would you calm down? I can't exactly hurt you in your dreams." She told Hope, who stare at her." who are you?" Hope asked and the woman smiled.

my name is Nyra and I believe it's finally the time we meet each other probably.