{38} 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘔𝘰𝘪, 𝘓𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘶𝘨𝘦

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

" she's not getting any better

" she's not getting any better." Jacob said referring to Davina, she became sick and was puking out dirt nonstop. Freya had to put her to sleep when she created a huge gust of wind to make it stop." don't worry, we'll find a way to help her." Hayley told him and he nods.

" have you found anything Freya." Jacob ask and she shook her head no." I don't know what's wrong with her." Freya told them." We do." they turn around to see Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Nina, Sophie and Marcel." what the hell are you doing in my house?" Jacob said glaring at them.

" look I hate to say this, but I thought that we had more time, but we need to complete the Harvest now."she told them, but they just glared to her." Convenient for you." Hayley retorted.

"I'm serious!" Sophie exclaimed, "That earthquake you just felt is a preview of the disaster movie that is about to hit us." She told them." Why should we believe you?" Caroline asked crossing her arms looking at her.

"You've met Davina, you know her story. For months now, she's been holding all the power of the three girls sacrificed in the Harvest ritual. A force that was meant to flow through her and back into the earth. One person was never meant to hold that much power. It's tearing her apart, and it will take us down with it." Sophie told them.

" I understand what you're trying to say, but do you really expect me to hand you over my daughter to be sacrifice not knowing whether or not she will come back." Jacob told her." we have no choice. There are four stages to this earth, wind, water and fire. Once she gets to fire, it's game over for all of us and we all die." She told them.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"It's taken 1000 years, but you've finally gone mad." Rebekah scoffed, "Our own mother?" Rebekah said." The one who tried to kill you all...multiple times?" Nina said with wide eyed." Yes, our beloved mother." Elijah reluctantly answered Nina." Who Niklaus has affectionately placed in a coffin in his basement-not daggered, but quite dead." He told her.

"Well, as Nina pointed out, she did try to kill us all." Klaus shrugged." Well, I say we put her to use and put her to rest once and for all. Now, if we bury our mother on land owned by one of her descendants, she becomes a New Orleans witch, and we, as her family, share in that ancestral magic." Klaus said.

"We're vampires, Elijah." Rebekah said, "We can't practice magic. Or own property, for that matter." She told him." Yes. With regard to practicing magic..." He drawled off, "And, as for owning property, not all of our mother's descendants are dead." Elijah said.

" what about the babies, the twins and this baby are witches right." Nina said and Hayley scoffed." if you think I am going to allow you guys to use my kids blood to consecrate your dead mother then you have another thing coming." Hayley said." Your baby will do just fine." Jacob told Nina who rolled her eyes.