{59} 𝘕𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘺

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰

𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

" what are you doing Caroline?" Davina asked." I am planning my June wedding see." Caroline said showing her the cardboard box." Since when did you do this?" She asked.

" since I was little I've always wanted a June wedding and I decided why not bring this up." Caroline said before taking a few items off.." I did this when I was little and now that I'm older it's time for me to sort some things out." She said

" uhh where is everyone?" Caroline asked." Hayley went to the bayou to go talk with the wolves, and the others are busy." Davina said, Caroline looked at her a little suspicious, but just left it alone." Okay." She said.

" how long are you going to be pregnant?" She asked." the doctor said I should be due any day now, so I have to take it easy.." Caroline said.

" well, I'm gonna go and see where the others are, but you take it easy." Davina said and Caroline nodded. Davina left the room.

Davina went upstairs all the way to the back. She open the door and close it shut.

" did she bought it?" Kol asked." yeah she's did. She's too busy planning her June wedding to notice anything." Davina said and started helping them with the decorations. The family was going to surprise Caroline, a nursery for the babies.

" so what do you think of this color?" Alaric asked." a little bit too bright." Freya said and he nods." are you sure you don't mine Alaric I mean you did plan on leaving once the babies were born." Jacob said.

" I have been thinking for a while and I decided to stay here. Damon told me it's like a war zone down there and I do not want my kids into that. Besides, it's not so bad down here." He said and they smiled.

" Caroline would be happy to hear that." Davina said." I hope so." He said." did Hayley ask when she was coming back?" Freya asked." later on tonight, she decided to spend the day with the wolves." Jacob said.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" thanks Hayley for visiting?" Marco said." it was no problem and besides there's something I need to tell you guys but not around everyone else." She said and he nodded.

Jackson, Savannah and Marco pulled Hayley into a room and shut the door.

" so what is it that you wanted to tell us." Jackson asked." I need you guys to keep a lookout for a woman who is unfortunately gorgeous and her name is Brooke. She's a succubus and she's been living in town for a few months. I just wanna make sure she doesn't get to you guys." Hayley said.

" wait succubus are real." Savannah said." yes, unfortunately and she happens to be Jacob's ex fling." Hayley said.

" so what do you want us to do?" Marco asked." I need you to tell your pack to be on the lookout. If they see something strange or a woman in the woods, tell us immediately. She tends to go after man." Hayley said and they nodded.

" thanks for coming to us and telling us." Savannah said." it was no problem. You guys deserve to know what's going on in the city." She said and they nodded.

" is there anyway to stop her?" Jackson asked." yes, we created a weapon to kill her, we just need to find her." Hayley said.

Jackson was about to say something when I heard a yelped outside. They all looked at each other before running out to see Brooke killing some werewolves.

" wait, is it her?" Jackson asked and Hayley nodded. Hayley speeds in front of Brooke.." why are you here?" Hayley asked glaring at her." hello Hayley, I'm just making some changes I decided not to have any werewolves lives in town." Brooke said.

" what the hell are you talking about?" Hayley asked." well as you know, I have been busy and I decided to bring my people into town and they said they are not happy about the wolves living here so they need to go." She said.

" you can't just invade our home and expects us to move out just because you're unsatisfied." Hayley said." then I guess we're just gonna have to do it by force." Brooke said and started attacking her.

Hayley grabbed her arm and threw her out in the woods. Hayley speed away from the pack kicking Brooke in the stomach.

Brooke grabbed Hayley'a hair and pushed her head into a tree. Hayley push her off and grabbed her head that was bleeding. she wiped the blood off her face before grabbing a stick and pushing it into Brooke's stomach.

Brooke grabbed a knife from her shoe and flickered it at Hayley's heart. Hayley yelled out. She grab the knife from her just before slowly falling down.

" what did you do to me?" She asked and Brooke smirked." call it back up." Brooke said, Hayley looked at her before her eyes grew heavy and she was knocked out.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" guys." Caroline called out walking upstairs." where the hell are you?" She asked, she stopped when she saw a flashing in one room. She slowly walk towards the room, opening it only to be jumped.

" surprise!" Everyone yelled out, and Caroline held her heart and started laughing." what the hell." Caroline said looking at them.

" what are you guys doing here?" She asked." well we wanted to do something special." Jacob said, Caroline's eyes widened when she saw the room. A nursery.

" is this?" She asked and Alaric nodded." this is the twins room." He told her." wait but I thought you were leaving when they're born." She asked." well, I figured maybe it'll be nice to raise them here with you. Now you may not be their actual mother, but you will be their birth mother. They deserve to have you in our lives, and sorry for all the things I said about you not being their mother." He said, she smiled before hugging him.

" so is that a yes or no?" He asked and she nodded." it's a yes." She said and everyone cheered.

" and if you ever need help with their witch ability, don't hesitate to ask me. Those little ones are a part of this family now. The Mikaelson family." Freya said and Caroline hugs her." Thank you guys it means a lot." She said, Caroline was about to walk up to the crib when she felt a massive pain in her stomach.

" Caroline are you okay?" Kol asked walking up to her." yeah, I'm fine I think they're kicking again." She said, but she feel that pain again before falling back into Kol." Caroline, Caroline." He called out only for her to fall down unconscious.

" what's wrong with her?" Jacob asked running to her." I don't know it's probably the babies." Freya said." do you know how to help her?" He asked." I'm afraid not. I never experience helping a pregnant vampire. We need to take her to the hospital." She said." I'm gonna call someone who maybe can help." Alaric said before leaving.

" I hope she's okay." Davina said and they nodded." I hope so too." Jacob said, they heard a loud, banging noise downstairs. Jacob speed downstairs to see Jackson holding an unconscious Hayley." Hayley!" Jacob yelled out and grabbed her.

" what happened?" He asked." it was Brooke all I know is that they both fought and disappeared in the woods. When I got there. All I saw was Hayley on the ground." Jackson said." Come on honey, wake up." He said but there was no answer.

" what are we gonna do?" He asked." I don't know, we'll handle it from here, for now you make sure your pack is okay." Jacob said and Jackson." don't worry Hayley we're going to help you.