{73} 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘖𝘧 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟳

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 - 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲'𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

Hope stood in front of the school with her mom.

" now remember don't-" she started, but hope interrupted her." don't tell anyone who you really are, got it." Hope said and Nina smiled.

" you have no idea how long I waited for this moment, to send you off on your first day of school." Nina told her and Hope smiled." your father wishes he was here." Hope just rolled her eyes..

" if he cared, he would have bother to show up, even if it is for a second." Hope said and Nina frowned.

" Hope don't say that he loves you, but he wants to protect you. He's in so much pain of not seeing you." She said.

" a simple phone call or face chat would do just fine. Now can I please go I do not want to miss my first class." Hope said." Nina nodded before kissing Hope on the head.

" Have a wonderful day." Nina said and Hope nodded leaving.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hope looked around seeing the students talk to their friends and going to their classrooms. She looked at her schedule as she was walking down the hallway. She wasn't looking where she was going when she ended up bumping into someone, dropping her backpack.

" I am so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." A girl said, picking up her things and handing Hope her backpack." it's okay, I wasn't looking where I was going to either, my name is Hope." Hope said shaking her hand..

" i'm Josie, you must be the new student." She asked and Hope nodded." is it that obvious." Hope asked and Josie nodded." when you been at the school since you were a child, you kind of know everyone and who is new.. besides, my family talks about you." Josie said and Hope looked confused.

" I am the daughter of Caroline Forbes and Alaric Saltzman the headmasters at the school." Josie said and Hope eyes widened in confusion. Wasn't Caroline dating Kol, how did she have a child with another Man?

" we better get going or we'll be late." Josie said and Hope stopped at her." hey I was wondering if you could point me to this classroom." Hope said showing her." oh that's over here, come on I have that class as well." Josie said and Hope followed her into the classroom.

" you can sit next to me and my cousin." Josie said and Hope nodded. They both sat down at the table as the classroom started to get full. A girl soon sat next to Josie, which Hope knew was Josie's cousin.

" Hello class, welcome, for some of you guys who don't know me. I am Mrs Mikaelson and I teach magic. Now I know all of you in this class are witches and I am here to guide you on a very strong path to success and greatness." Freya said and Hope smiled.