{77} 𝘍𝘭𝘪𝘱 𝘖𝘶𝘵

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

Hayley look at her phone as she was texting Caroline

Hayley look at her phone as she was texting Caroline. Caroline and Kol went on a family trip with the twins, Bay and Henrik to go visit Davina and her husband in New York. Andrea wanted to come, but she wanted to finish some of her class work.

Hayley walk down the hallway and she was staring at her phone. She ended up moving into someone dropping her phone in the process. She looked up to see some warm and she didn't recognize.

" Oh, sorry about that." the girl said giving Hayley her phone back." you must be Hayley.

" how do you know who I am?" Hayley asked raising an eyebrow." my name is Olivia and I'm your cousin." She said and Hayley's eyes widened.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" you're lying, I don't have a cousin." Hayley told her. They were both in her office as she didn't want anyone to know." trust me, you do, Nina knows it." Olivia told her.

" mm so what are you doing here?" Hayley asked." just wanted to see Hope. I was hoping to talk to her." Olivia told her.

" sorry it's just, it's kind of hard to believe that I have a cousin and I never knew about it." Hayley told her.

" it's fine I met Nina in 2013 in Massachusetts. I was a part of a pack over there." Olivia said and Hayley nodded.

" fine I'll let you go, but I do not know you, so if you try anything I will find you and I will kill you." Hayley told her before opening her door to let Olivia out.

Olivia nodded before running out of the room to go find Hope.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Roman ran across calling out to his teammate to kick the ball towards him, a guy on the other team used magic to stop it in mid-air and Roman jumped to headbutt the ball into the goal. His friends cheered and high-fived each other.

Roman saw Hope watching him and waved.
"Oh, God." Hope said, embarrassed. "Keep--keep walking." She told her cousin Olivia.

"Wait, you're not gonna wave back?" Olivia asked.

" No, I'm pretty sure his ego can handle it." Hope answered. Olivia chuckled." Hey, so that stuff you were studying earlier . . . Alchemy of the Iberian Peninsula? Magic of the Middle East?" Hope nodded.

" I'm examining regional magic as it relates to sociopolitical and economic statuses." Hope told her.

" So, what exactly are the sociopolitical implications of breaking powerful cloaking spells?" Olivia asked.

Olivia and Hope stopped walking.

" What do you want me to say?" Hope replied." My mom's missing." She told her.