{45} 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘪𝘨 𝘌𝘢𝘴𝘺

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟮

" I don't understand why does Davina have to go in the first place?" Jacob said as Davina was getting ready for some festival the witches are planning for the harvest witches

" I don't understand why does Davina have to go in the first place?" Jacob said as Davina was getting ready for some festival the witches are planning for the harvest witches." if I go, maybe the witches will finally respect me, and not cast me out." Davina told him.

" but you do not need respect from them, you have us." He told her." I know and I love you guys for it but I need to make amends with my people." Davina said before turning around in her beautiful red dress." you look beautiful." Hayley said coming in the room.

" thanks, Hayley." Davina said smiling." we better get going, I don't wanna be late." Davina said and they nodded." Me and Hayley will be nearby just in case you need help." He told her and she nodded. He looked at her before hugging her close." I love you davina." He said letting out a few tears." I love you too dad.." Davina said and smiled, the two let go of each other as they drove Davina to the party.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Nina saw Oliver and Jackson talking outside, but as soon as they saw her, they were silent.

"What is this, high school?" She asked smiling alittle." Why don't you take the hint and mind your own business?" Oliver said told the girl.

Nina raised my brows at him and smiled before grabbing the back of his neck and pushing him against the wall. "This is my pack, so that makes it my business." Hayley told him angrily.

"No need to get all riled up," Jackson said. "It's not good for you, Nina." He told her. She twisted Oliver's wrist, making him groan in pain.

"I have tried to play nice, the last month of pregnancy is all hormones and mood swings so unless you want me to snap your arm like a twig, I suggest you cut the crap." She told him.

"You can go to hell," Oliver said." Knock it off!" Jackson said." This new attitude towards the witches wouldn't have anything to do with your deal with Klaus, does it?" Nina asked.

"How the hell do you know about that?" He asked looking at her." Oh, you'd be surprised by what I know, Ollie." She said his name with a hint of contempt. She then let Oliver go before looking at Jackson." Now tell me what don't I know?" She demanded..

" look we didn't make a deal with Klaus, but he did try to sell us." Jackson." tell me more.." Nina said looking at them.

Jackson looked at Oliver before telling everything about the deal klaus made.

𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬: Genevieve, the redheaded witch, clinked her glass of champagne to get everyone's attention.

" Welcome. As is our time honoured tradition, you are all welcome to deliver your offerings. It is our custom that no one should be turned away, no blessing be denied." She said smiling.