True Love's Kiss

Hades knelt down in front of Persephone, glaring darkly at her. "You will NEVER rule. Any influence you may have had before is GONE. Tonight, you've shown everyone who you really are. You've shown them what is in your heart. And I'm sure nobody will ever, EVER let you live this down."

Persephone craned her neck up and glanced around, hoping to spot a friendly face or someone who would stand up for her, but no one did. Thanatos, Erebus, Nyx, Rhea, Pain, Panic, and Dementia looked down at her in anger and disappointment while Aurora, Meg, Phillip, Herc, Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave her looks of disgrace and shame. She snarled at them like a wild animal before spitting in disgust and anger at Hades' feet.

"You know... there might've been a time where I loved you. MIGHT." Hades said. "We could've spent eternity together, but your monstrous behavior and awful attitude ruined that."

"...We still can." Persephone muttered, sounding almost desperate.

"Don't give me that. You never wanted my love. You just wanted to possess me."

"N-no, I... I-I love you, Hades. I really do."

"Oh please. I'm not falling for your lies anymore. While we were together, I tried so many years to make it comfortable for you, to make you happy, to maybe even have you stop hurting me, but it was never enough. Nothing was ever enough for you. I meant what I said earlier, we're through."

"...What do you mean 'through'?"

"Seriously? Are you hard of hearing or something?" He grabbed her by her remaining hair and lifted her up to his face. "I mean we are FINISHED. It's over! I want you out of my life FOREVER! I never want to see you or hear from you ever again!" With his hair flaring up in anger, Hades violently tossed her back onto the drawbridge before standing up and casually dusting off his chiton; Nyx, Thanatos, and Erebus all proudly patted his back. He gave a smug, confident smirk. "Hades is back, bada-bing."

Persephone glared up at Hades with a look of hatred and sadness in her red eyes. "I can't believe this. All my plans, my hopes and dreams... ruined. RUINED! I'm ruined! And YOU ruined me!"

He turned back to her and furrowed his brow. "Uh... DUH!! But it was YOUR own fault."

"Yeah. Now everyone on Olympus knows who you really are." Pain said as he hovered on her left side. "But don't worry."

Panic, as he was hovering on her right side, chimed in. "Yeah, it's not like your whole life's over. Oh wait..."

"It kinda is!" Hades, Pain, and Panic said in unison, pretending to sound sad.

That was when Rhea stepped forward. She grabbed Persephone by her hair and hoisted her up until she was at eye level with her. She scowled deeply at the blonde Goddess, her sky blue eyes burning with fury like a raging forest fire. At this point, she was livid.

"At first I didn't want to believe it, because I thought what you did was almost impossible. But now it seems I was mistaken. You have had your way with my son for TOO LONG, young lady. And I'm sure everyone on Olympus can agree that they have had it with your deplorable conduct. After tonight, I say it's about time you face the consequences of your vile, cruel, and despicable actions against the Gods." She snapped.

"Time..." Hades muttered before he looked at the sky and shot up in realization. "Oh geez! What time is it?!"

Dementia checked a watch on her wrist. "Uh... twenty minutes until six a.m., why?"

"SIX?! Almost sunrise! I gotta get to Maleficent!" Hades shouted.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go!" Nyx exclaimed as she caught on to the situation; Erebus and Thanatos nodded and urged their friend to go to her.