Bonus Chapter 1

Because I love you guys so much and to say thankyou for 5k reads here's some content that didn't make it into the original story 😘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Avengers Tower
5am in the gosh darn morning
Lily's POV

'Cause I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well, I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black

You groan and pull the pillow up over your head trying to drown out the 80s music blaring through the speakers of avengers tower.

Dang it Tony!!

As much as you resent Starks interrupting your day off, you smile knowing he only does that when everyone comes home safe from a mission

Just as you start to drift back to sleep, you're interrupted yet again "Miss Haywood, Mr.Stark has requested everyone's presence in the lounge in 10 minutes."

"Thank you Jarvis" you reply stumbling out of bed and making your way to the elevator pajamas, pillow, blankets, and all.

"Morning kiddo" You ignore Cap's chipper greeting and make your way to the coffee maker without even opening your eyes.

The rest of the avengers slowly make their way into the lounge/kitchen area more or less awake. You quietly sip your coffee, giggling as Bruce tries to brew his morning chai latte with his eyes shut.

"BROTHER STARK HAS RETURNED I TAKE IT!" Thor booms as he enters the room, greeted by a round of shut-ups, and a donut hitting his head.

Confused he turns to his brother Loki who had made a much quieter appearance behind.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH EVERYO-" Thors interrupted by a piece of green duck tape appearing over his mouth.

Thankyou you mouth at Loki, tossing him a mint chocolate chip donut which he neatly catches and pops into his mouth. It had been a few years since he had been to earth mostly because he had been so busy traveling the galaxies with his wife and your best friend, Kita

"Honey I'm home!!" Stark briskly announces, pausing as if in anticipation of applause. "God I'm starving. Hey Capsicle, what's for breakfast?" He asks, swiping a peice of cold bacon off of Steve's plate before he has time to reply.

"Get your own, tin man!" You laugh, slapping Tony's hand away as he reaches for one of the munchkins on your plate.

"What?? Don't I even get a little thanks for bringing everyone back alive?" He asks with pretend shock. Everyone rolls their eyes. "Besides for Manchurian Candidate, daddy brought everyone home safe wiffout sho mush as a scratch " Tony says, popping another munchkin in his mouth and plopping on the couch.

"Wait what happened to Bucky?" Cap questions, you can sense the slight panic rising in his voice.

Just then you look up to see Clint Barton helping a limping Bucky into the room.

"See? Legolas has him. It's all fine he's okay"

"That doesnt answer my question, Tony"

"What was that? Sorry I couldn't hear you over how loud your pajamas are. Makes me wanna get star spangled hammered just to escape how obnoxious it is"

"HE IS RIGHT, ROGERS. YOUR CONSTANT PATRIOTISM DOES STRAIN ONES EYES AT TIMES"

You giggle quietly as Steve glares at Thor, realizing for the first time that Steve was wearing red white and blue striped pajama bottoms with little fireworks all over them.