Chapter 2

AHHH I'm literally getting so many reads this is crazy!!! thankyou all so much for the support! please let me know what you think and don't forget to vote

lysm (mwah)

-New Jersey-

Arriving back at your apartment in central New Jersey, you toss your keys on the counter and grab a tshirt and sweatpants out of your suitcase. You had only lived in that apartment for 2 months but pretty soon you would need to move again before they caught up to you. Avoiding both SHIELD and Hydra at the same time meant you didnt exactly ever get time to settle down in one place.

You nonchalantly browse through SHEILD's files while eating an apple, looking for your next target.

-Avengers Tower-

"Thirteen high level Hydra bases, ladies and gentlemen." Nick Furry snapped at the avengers sitting around the conference room. mission briefings were never fun "We have had our files hacked thirteen times, and thirteen times those bases have been either blown up or completely massacred by outside operatives, and thirteen times we have been left sitting on our asses doing nothing, and I want to know why" He leaned on the table and looked at them.

Steve broke the silence "It seems like we're not the only ones that have an axe to grind against Hydra. We'll get right on it sir, what do you want us to do?"

"We have a new lead on that possible experimentation lab outside of New Jersey" Fury tossed a file on the table "I expect you to not be sitting on your asses this time around" he called over his shoulder before walking out.

"You heard the man, let's get off our asses. we leave in 1 hour"

"Uh hey, pledge of allegiance? language" Tony interjected with sarcastic shock.

2 hours later

Everyone was gathering in the Quinjet to hear the plan just before landing about 5 miles away from the target.

"Clint, Nat and Wanda, you make sure the outside is secure. Nobody goes in or out  without you knowing. Buck and I will go in through the south entrance, Tony will come in through the north and we'll meet up at the center to shut it down and rescue any prisoners." Everyone nodded at Steve and went to gather their weapons.

Steve glanced up at Bucky. "You sure you're okay going back in there? I know this was one of the facilities you had been held in for a while"

The winter soldier paused for a minute before replying with a slight smile, "You kidding? I could do this all day"

Lily's POV

Get in, grab some doctor's notebook and get out before detonation. The usual. Maybe this time you'll fax a couple pages over to Stark to mess with him. You had hacked into his system weeks ago and enjoyed messing with the billionaire from time to time.

Today you were a janitor. Hiding in plain sight, you were nearly invisible to any outsider looking in.

How obvious

You push your cleaning cart up to a desk full of papers in the laboratory and "accidentally" knock over a stack of loose notes. As the doctor bends to pick them up you slide a few important looking papers into your pocket. But no notebook.

Where's the notebook? You glance around and notice a small leather booklet sticking out of a scientist's coat pocket.

Boring