II

CHAPTER II
————————————————————

I CONTINUE WALKING DOWNSTAIRS, the thought of Y/n trapped in my mind.

Especially her and Dottore, they've been closer than usual which is weird to me.

I walked to my room, shut the door behind me, and exhaled deeply.

In the Harbinger's palace, everyone has a dedicated room for themselves until they are launched on a mission, and right now my only mission is to win Y/n's heart.

I kicked off my shoes and jumped on my bed, thinking of the day as the sun slowly disappeared.

Y/n is irresistible! Gosh, I've loved her since I became a harbinger.

The thought of her scolding lower-ranking harbingers excited me.

The thought of her dominating me too...fuck!

I want her so badly, I can't take it anymore! How can't she see that?

Did Pierro partner us up on purpose? Or was it simply fate?

I doubt she even wanted me as a partner, I saw how she stared at Dottore.

Such a powerful woman is in the hands of the most dangerous man that I know.

Now I'm not going to slander him for taking my girl, since he did build a robot for me.

But I just can't help but feel jealous, I think they might be sleeping together.

However that is way too far-fetched, why would someone as professional as Y/n sleep with a co-worker who is also in a higher rank?

And why would Dottore want to sleep with Y/n out of all people? And I'm the same person who is madly in love with her.

I'm being treated like a secretary! I hate this, and I lied about that.

I would do anything to spend time with her...I would do anything just to be near her.

We have barely spoken but I find her so interesting.
She's gorgeous too...everything about her amuses me.

WHY CAN'T SHE JUST BE MINE?
————————————————————

@SCYKHS