VII

CHAPTER VII
————————————————————

Y/N SAT ON THE OFFICE CHAIR NEXT TO MINE AND KEPT FIXING HER OUTFIT.

I stared at her as she did so, analysing her facial expressions as she straightened her shirt.

"You look nice today." I smiled at her.

She looked at me, turning her head in confusion.

"What are you in love with me or something?" she laughed.

"Yeah, but I'd appreciate it if you at least took my compliment to heart." I chuckled.

"Thanks for the compliment but I don't like you at all." she gave me a dirty look.

I rolled my eyes and looked away from her, thinking about her response.

"It was a joke you know." I leaned against my palm.

"Good, I've already told you how I feel about you." she stood up and walked to her desk, and sat down.

I looked around the office, trying not to catch her gaze as my chest burned from rejection.

"You're dismissed." she suddenly called out and I quickly left the office, shutting the door behind me.

I watched Childe as he left the office directly across from me and he stared at me with confusion.

He approached me and looked condition I was in.

"You either got shouted at or you got some really good pussy." he placed his hand on his hip.

"Even worse, let's go to the gardens." I grabbed his arm and sped walk down the stairs as he followed me.

We opened the colossal door together and I walked in the snow as my coat dragged behind me.

"What happened, you look like a middle school girl who just got harshly rejected by the most popular boy in his grade." he laughed.

"I did get rejected!" I shouted at him.

"Oh shit! What did you say?" he sat me down on a nearby bench next to a withered bush.

"I complimented her and she didn't take it lightly and asked if I was in love with her or something and I blatantly said yes and tried to cover it up as a joke!" I groaned into my palms.

"How can you be so stupid?!" Childe burst out laughing.

"And she said that she didn't like me at all!" I felt tears prick my eyes.

Childe stared at me while holding in a laugh but his act was completely dropped once he realised that I had began crying.

He hugged me and comforted me while staring at the withered bush anxiously.

"Scaramouche, I can ask Pierro to switch the partners." Childe requested.

"Hold that suggestion, I'm thinking of something else." I lifted my head up and stared in front of me.

"What are you going to do?" Childe crossed his arms.

"I'm going to blackmail her into submission." I stood up and stared at the ginger boy next to me.

"Wow you really took that rejection to fuel a massive fire." he chuckled.

"I'm going to make her fall in love with me, and I'm going to find out everything I can about her." I walked to the door.

"WHATEVER YOU SAY, DUDE."
————————————————————

@SCYKHS