XII

CHAPTER XII
————————————————————

"NO...I'LL DO ANYTHING." she sighed and buried her head into my chest.

I lay back, leaning against the couch.

"Show me how much of a slut you are." I grinned widely.

She looked up at me and raised her eyebrow.

"Pardon?" she looked at me cautiously.

"If you can do it for Dottore, you won't have a problem showing me won't you?" I smiled at her.

"I'm no slut." she glared at me.

"Don't lie to yourself anymore, plus you have a reputation on the line don't you?" I slowly opened my legs.

"Scaramouche..." she stared at me warily.

"Oh, Y/n..." I lowered my expression and grinned at her.

She straddled me and stared deeply into my eyes, tracing a hand of hers over my body.

I pulled her closer, staring at her lips lustfully.

I brought them closer to mine, and she gave in to the kiss, even closing her eyes.

I watched her move her hand down my neck and onto my shoulder.

I held onto her waist, sliding one of my hands down to have more control of her hips.

Though I'm getting physically excited over this, I know this means nothing to her.

I know she would rather be with Dottore than me.

But even if feelings aren't involved, I have a girl I can push to her limits and make her do anything I want.

She pulls away from the kiss, breathing heavily while on top of me.

She stares at me with no form of love or attraction in her eyes.

"So?" I asked her.

"Did you get what you wanted?" she gripped my chest tighter than before.

"No, but I will get it soon," I smirked.

"I would love to see you try." she got up from my lap and walked over to her desk.

"And I would love to see you cry when everyone in this palace finds out you're a whore." I smiled at her.

I watched her eyes become glossy and her lips become tightly pursed.

"This is beyond ridiculous Scaramouche!" she raised her voice.

"It's not my fault it was so easy to find out." I played with the buttons on my shirt.

"No, it's sickening how you think you have this kind of authority over me!" she shouted at me.

I got up from the couch and approached her, sitting on the desk next to her.

"You don't like not being in control don't you?" I smirked and grabbed her wrist.

"Just let me be, you've hurt me enough." she snatched her hand away and walked out of the office, tears flooding her eyes.

I sat there in disbelief, feeling slightly ashamed of myself for taking it too far.

She came back into the office, her tears had been washed away, and closed the door behind her.

"Fine, you can do whatever you want for as long as you want, but I will not allow you to ruin my reputation because of my personal relationship with a co-worker." she sighed.

"WHATEVER I WANT?"
————————————————————
@SCYKHS