XIII

CHAPTER XII
————————————————————

I SAT OUTSIDE WITH CHILDE AND PANTALONE, who was lighting a cigarette.

"Can I get one man?" I asked him and he handed me the box and a lighter.

I put the cigarette to my mouth and lit it with ease.

"I got the bitch to submit." my voice strained as I exhaled.

"How did you do that?" Pantalone and Childe were surprised.

"Threatened her."

"How is this guy still getting girls even though he treats them like shit." Childe frowned in frustration.

"They know where the lost inches of my height went." I laughed as I watched the ash blow away.

"No, you're a liar, you got nothing compared to me." Childe boasted.

"Stop talking about your dicks, but seriously what did she do?" Pantalone asked.

"She cried a bit, but she eventually toughened up." I laughed.

"What's going to happen with Dottore? I mean you did threaten him too..." Pantalone mumbled since he had a cigarette pressed up against his lips.

"I don't know, I just want to fuck her." I sighed.

"Is that all she is to you? A sex toy?" Childe got irritated.

"What does it have to do with you? Are you jealous I actually get to have my hands on her?" I glared at him.

"No Scaramouche, you're a piece of shit." Childe spat.

"Yeah? And you aren't?" I got closer to him.

"You're far worse, at least I keep my sex life out of work." he looked down at me.

Pantalone stared from afar but didn't care to react.

"What sex life? Your imaginary one?" I grinned.

"At least I got to fuck Y/n, and she did it willingly." Childe laughed.

Irked by the situation, I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to face me directly.

"Do you want to say that again? To my face?" I chuckled.

"I fucked your girl." Childe had a shit-eating grin on his face.

I placed the still-lit cigarette on the bottom of his chin and heard it hiss while he winced in pain.

Pantalone grabbed my shoulder and pulled me away from the ginger.

He touched the fresh burn on the bottom of his chin and sighed in disbelief.

Childe got up and left, slamming the outside door behind him.

"You fucked up big time." Pantalone stomped on the remains of his cigarette.

"And he can get fucked." I spat,

"If you don't apologise he will sabotage your mission." he reminded me.

"I'll pay him a visit later, I have other things to do." I shook my head.

"Listen to what I have to say and go now." Pantalone glared at me.

I groaned in frustration and left the gardens, trying to think of where Childe could be.

I found him in the bathrooms, trying to cool the burn with water.

"What the fuck do you want." he hissed at me.

"I'm sorry dude." I walked up to him.

"It's fine...there's no use holding a grudge against you." Childe chuckled.

"Saturday is going to be a shit-fest." I laughed.

"Literally."

"I hope there are some hot girls there though." I washed my hands.

"JUST FUCK Y/N BEFORE ANYONE ELSE."
————————————————————

@SCYKHS