Characters and Disclaimers

Hi everyone! I doubt anyone will ever really read this, but just in case I want to cover my bases and make sure to put the proper warnings, disclaimers and info in here. This is my first time doing any real writing and it is 100% fiction. The characters develop throughout the story but I do not know the people I picked to identify the characters. Just love them and their faces! They're not affiliated or is there any truth to the tale. I borrow some music and covers of songs for the story but those artists get (and deserve) full credit. 

Additionally, I tried as hard as I could to use photos throughout the story (just because I love when others do that) but there are some inconsistencies in outfits, appearances, etc. that just couldn't be avoided. I let myself be flexible with some of those details to make things flow better.

This story also talks about cancer and other health issues. I don't go into a lot of details about the medical side of things, both because I don't want to make up a bunch of bullshit and be disrespectful, and also because its hard for me. I have gone through a ton of health problems, horrifying diagnosis, and facing my own mortality. I don't let the story center around that, but it is there and it is the main cause of pain and stress in the story. I don't intend to trigger anyone.

This story has mature, sexual themes and content, swearing, drinking and drug use. It's NOT realistic, its just supposed to be fun.

                                                                       Harry Styles (himself) 

Zoey Miller (Dakota Johnson)