Chapter 21

Harry's POV

I was having a little bit an out of body experience this evening. One minute I'm accidentally calling Zoey "Batty" and the next I am buried in between her thighs making her moan my name and then almost getting caught by a security guard. I had no idea which flash of tonight to focus on and relive over and over first. The look on her face when she came, the way she looked at me when I got out the pool, her laughter after the guard came, or just the image of her leaning back in the water in front of me. I wasn't going to forget any of it any time soon. Or ever. And now, suddenly, she's tugging me by the towel I had tossed around my shoulders into her room with a look on her face that is honestly making me a tiny bit nervous. Her earlier apprehension seemed to be gone.

As the door to her room was slammed behind me and I dropped my towel to the ground I found myself being pulled by the front of my swim trunks towards the bed. I followed her like an obedient boy as she led me. I reached out for her but she side-stepped my hands, instead turning me around and pushing me gently back onto the bed, where I landed on my back with a laugh. 

"What are you up to, Kermit?" I asked as I watched her kneel on the edge of the bed and slowly start crawling towards me. I swallowed deeply as I tried to memorize every second of what I was seeing. Her sexy hips swaying, her tits peeking out from her still-unsnapped bathing suit, the sparkle in the eye. I was caught up by the absolute vision that this goddess in front of me was, and before I knew it she was straddling my thighs and working on opening my swim trunks.

I tried to keep my cool, lifting my hips to help her tug the shorts down, but I was in a daze of overwhelming desire. She slid them town my legs and tossed them to the side, before climbing back up my body and gazing down at me. She licked her lips and bit the bottom one before looking up to my face with pink cheeks. She seemed hesitate for a minute before speaking.

"I've only done this once..." She bit her lip again before continuing softly, "and I wasn't good at it. But I want to try again anyways." She finished in a whisper. Before I could ask her what she was talking about she instructed me to scoot up the bed and lean against the pillows and headboard. I followed her instructions, maneuvering naked around the bed until she had me where she wanted me. She followed me, returned to straddle my thighs again. 

"Zoey, don't do anything you don't feel comfortable doing ok?" I tried to sound as stern as I could about her comfort but it was hard to ignore my hard dick pointing right at her, making my deep desire for her painfully obvious. 

"Yea no shit." She laughed and winked at me, before leaning forward and wrapping her hand around my length. She pumped her hand up and down a few times gently before moving down more and bringing the head of my cock to her closed lips. She pouted and let her full soft lips trace along my head for a moment before slipping her tongue out to circle the top and run down the underside as she flexed it.

My head slammed back in the headboard, making a loud crack. She looked up at me but didn't take her mouth or hand off me, just giving me a sparkling stare before continuing. She slid me into her mouth slowly, seeming to want to see what she could handle. As the tip of my dick brushed the back of her throat I moaned her name and my eyes rolled back in my head. She giggled a little and the vibration from it surrounded my cock from all sides. I gasped and reached for her, sliding my hands into her hair and pulling it back from her face for I could see everything she as doing. 

She began bobbing her head up and down slowly, trying different techniques with her tongue as she did so. I was throbbing within seconds, biting my lip to try to distract myself from cuming too quickly. 

"Fuck you are so sexy right now." I breathed out as she ran her hand up my abs as she continued. She changed the angle of her head every so often, going even deeper and getting more into it as she felt more confident. I was moaning and swearing and losing control, close to exploding when she suddenly stopped and leaned up. She quickly pulled her arms out of her swimsuit and pushed it down to her waist before reaching up to tie her hair into a knot-like bun on top of her head. I stared at her beautiful tits like a 16 year old kid as she did so, before she lowered herself to the bed on her stomach. Her breasts were touching my thighs as she took my dick back into her mouth and hands. She was rolling her body in a way that caused her nipples to rub along my thighs with her movements, making her moan as she took me deep into her mouth. 

I watched the incredibly sexy scene with my mouth hanging open, totally overwhelmed by the pleasure she was giving me and the feeling of her soft skin running along my thighs. I kept running my hands through my hair and tugging it, trying to get any kind of control over myself. Knowing she was also getting pleasured by our contact made this one of the hottest sexual experiences I could ever imagine. I could feel my orgasm building as she steadily increased her pace and pressure, I was not going to make it much longer. 

"I'm so close, Zoey. I'm going to cum." I gasped out, bringing my hands back to my hair and pushing it off my forehead. She hummed and let more saliva pool in her mouth, which made the whole situation even more overwhelming. The sensation it caused pushed me over the edge and I called out her name, gripping the sheets. "Oh fuck" I gasped as I leaned my head back and let my breath huff out with the waves of pleasure. She stayed where she was, swallowing as I finished, before sitting up and leaning back onto her knees. 

"Who the fuck told you weren't good at that?!" I asked through my heavy breathing.

Zoey's POV

As I sat onto my knees, I looked up at Harry and covered my mouth as a laugh bubbled out. He was staring at me with blank eyes, eyebrows raised, hair sticking up everywhere, panting. I bit my lip and laughed again, feeling like a goddess. By all appearances, I had rocked him a bit. Maybe I wasn't as bad at this stuff as I thought.

"Haz are you ok?" I asked with a laugh.

"No. Not at all." He replied, laughing as well, running his hands through his hair again, sadly taming it some. I leaned up his body and caught his lips with mine, giving him a quick kiss, but he caught me by the arms and pulled me back in for a deeper one. He finally released me and I bounced up off the bed and threw on a t shirt before I heading to my little kitchen, grabbing a few bottles of water for us and the pizza box and returning. As I dropped down, sitting cross legged, I turned back to Harry. He had pulled the sheet over his lap but otherwise was still sitting in the same place staring out at nothing. "Zoey, I need you know what I mean this with 100% of my heart. Your ex is a fucking idiot and unbelievably wrong about you. You are pure sex. I am not complimenting you, I am just stating facts." He turned and made eye contact with me, looking serious. 

"...Really? I did ok? Because that was incredibly fun for me, I loved it." I told him, lifting a piece of pizza from the box and taking a bite, then passing the box to him. He just stared at me for a second before taking it, shaking his head and laughing. 

"You are insane." He told me with a smile. "Insanely good." He grabbed a piece of pizza as well and we ate in silence for a few moments.

"You are also INSANELY good." I tell him shyly after I muster the courage, I can feel myself blushing. "Back at the pool...That was....I didn't know cuming could feel like that." I admitted. He choked a little on his bite of food, coughing to clear his airway.

"God, I can't wait to show you how good it can be." He tells me after swallowing. "I have plans for you, girl." I smile widely at him. I have a feeling I have unlocked a part of myself that I didn't know nearly well enough tonight. 

We end up together under the blankets before long, talking about random nothingness with smiles on our faces until we finally fall asleep together.