Chapter 27

Harry's POV

I couldn't breath. She tossed a condom at me and begged me to fuck her, and I couldn't breath. This absolute angel, goddess, flame of a woman wanted me. I had never wanted someone this badly in my life, but I knew I needed to be careful. I kept remembering '7 years' and I didn't want to hurt her or rush her. I wanted it to be perfect for her, I wanted it feel better than anything she had ever felt in her life, and I selfishly wanted her to keep moaning my name all day.  

I realized I was sitting there gripping the condom between my fingers staring at her, a bit slack-jawed and doing nothing. I laughed and shook my head, grabbing her hands and pulling her up quickly into a sitting position, fastening my mouth to hers. I tried to put all my feelings and all my eagerness into the kiss and I think she felt it as she moaned into my mouth and tilted her head, deepening the kiss. Her hands went down to my pants as she undid the belt and popped the button. She smiled against my lips as she unzipped them and I sucked in a breath. She reached in, palming my aching cock and running her hand up and down a few times through my boxer briefs. My chin fell forward to my chest, my eyes fluttering closed and my mouth opening as I just tried to breath. 

"Zoey...I can't wait any more. I need you now." I gasped out as she touched me.

"Thank god." She replied, falling back on the bed and beckoning me towards her with a crooked finger wag. I lifted up to my knees, pushing my pants and boxers down my legs and kicking them off in a ridiculous rush. I slid up towards her body, taking her legs and wrapping them about my hips. I tore open the condom and rolled it on before lowering myself over her body and resting my elbows on either side of her head. I lifted her chin and locked my lips on hers, kissing her deeply and running a hand down her body to one leg and hiking it up over my side even more. I pulled back from her lips as reached down between us and guided myself slowly into her, taking my time and going slow, my eyes on hers. I was going as slowly as I could, the tight sensation surrounding me as I sank into her millimeter by millimeter was overwhelmingly good already. 

Suddenly she got an evil twinkle in her eye and I felt her legs clench around my waist tightly as she locked her feet behind me and pulled my pelvis down into her, causing me to sink fully inside her all at once. We both moaned out at the same time, her eyes closing with pleasure. I took a deep breath and chuckled at her. "You saucy little thing." I joked quietly, making her chuckle. I started moving in and out, making sure my pelvic bone was hitting her clit with every thrust. Her chuckle immediately died and was replaced with gasps and moans. She was lifting her hips to meet mine with every thrust, and I could feel her getting wetter and wetter around me. My speed increased and so did her calls of pleasure. Her back was starting to arch against mine, her nails scraping down my back. 

I raised myself up to my knees again, sitting back on my feet and sliding my thighs under hers for a different angle. I held her hips and used her weight as leverage to help myself keep my rhythm steady. Pleasure was swimming all around me, sharpening with each thrust. She was bucking against me and we were both becoming sweaty, our breathing heavy. 

"Harry I'm already so close to coming." She gasped out after a few minutes in this position. I leaned down and caught one of her nipples in my mouth, biting gently and then soothing it with my tongue, loving hearing her loud moan at the sensation. I reached for her wrists, raising up to my knees again, lifting both hands up over her head and pinning them on the bed. I pounded into her harder from this position, watching her perfect tits bounce as I did so. Her eyes were rolling back in her head as she panted out my name over and over. I released one wrist and reach down between us to rub her clit as I felt my own orgasm racing towards me. I had to come with her, and I knew we were both close. She was gasping and her free hand came down to my face, with her cupping my cheek and pushing her thumb into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and bit down, feeling her legs tighten around me harshly. 

I felt her hips bucking harder and her pussy tighten around me, her moans getting louder as she came. Watching the pleasure flush across her face, her eyes open and staring into mine, caused me to topple over the edge as well. I felt euphoria racing through me, weakening my muscles, and I dropped myself down and buried my face in her neck as I panted out her name with my orgasm. My mouth was open against her shoulder, and I lightly bit it as I tried to calm my breathing. Her hands went to my hair, and she ran her nails gently along my scalp as we both floated down from our highs.

"Wow. Well...I was right." She finally breathed out, and I could hear her smile in her voice. 

"About what?" I asked against her skin.

"We are so fucking compatible, it's ridiculous." I laughed, remembering her saying that before kissing me in the music room. 

"Yes, Kermit. We are."

Zoey's POV

Zoey's POV

God.Damn.

GOD.DAMN. This man. 

I thought I had sex before, I mean technically I had, but this was NOTHING like anything I had ever experienced in my life. I have never felt a need that raw and primal. I have never felt a pleasure that sharp and strong. I have never felt so loved and admired. Coming down from our highs together, our hearts pressed together in our sweaty chests, both racing. I held him against me, in my arms, and felt his sweat and his heavy breathing. He stayed with me, rolling gently off the side but staying in my arms. I ran my fingertips over his facial features, tracing his cheekbones, his lips, his perfect nose. He kept his eyes on me, sometimes closing them if I did something he liked. 

He danced his fingers across my stomach as he heard it growl, grinning at me. "Same here." He answered, and I laughed, assuming he was saying he was hungry too. Finally he pulled away, stumbling a bit while getting his footing and heading towards the bathroom, naked and beautiful. "Let's order room service! What do you want to eat?" He called from the bathroom as I heard flushing and the sink turn on. 

"Pancakes!" I hollered back.

"It's 3pm." He said with a laugh, walking back into the room.

"But I'm celebrating." I pouted as I got up to throw on a tan oversized sweater and then laid back across the bed on my stomach.

"Ok I'll bite, what are you celebrating?" He asked as he pulled his pants back on, not bothering with his underwear.

"The best weekend of my entire life. And I haven't exactly been sitting around having boring weekends." I smiled at him. He leaned forward and put his hands on the back of my ankles, running them up my calves, behind my knees and up to the back of my thighs. He spread his fingers wide and then slipped his hands up under the long sweater to cup my ass cheeks, making me laugh.

"Ok lets get the girl pancakes." He groaned out as he squeezed, then turned to the phone to call for room service. 

I watched his frame and his profile as he spoke into the phone, gesturing with his hands as he ordered food, as if they could see him. I rested my head down on my arm and smiled against my sweater, feet in the air and kicking them back and forth gently, just drinking him in. 

I felt like a different Zoey today. I was a year older, true, but this was more than that. I laid there feeling like a cat who was licking her paws after eating a mouse. I was feeling so fulfilled in my body and in my heart. Harry perfectly completed the parts of me that I had never really recognized were in need. I knew that no matter how this ended, I would never regret meeting him and I would never forget a moment with him.