Chapter 19

Harry's POV

The moment I jumped into the warm pool I knew I was still rolling pretty hard. The water felt amazing surrounding me. As I swam back and forth on my back, wishing I could see the stars above me, I heard the door open as Zoey arrived. She called out to me about having some pizza, and I looked up to greet her just in time to see her peeling off her sweatshirt. Her white swimsuit basically glowed in the dim lights, hugging her body tightly as I saw her small waist, shapely hips and long legs. Although it wasn't a revealing bathing suit, I was knocked on my ass immediately. 

I just stared like an idiot as she stepped to the edge of the pool and dove in, a damn near perfect olympic dive I might add. I watched her effortlessly streak through the water and pop up on the other side of the pool. I think I made some kind of stupid comment about her being a good swimmer but in reality I was just completely overwhelmed with her beautiful and grace. She was so sexy. She swam towards me and I fought to control my urges. Her hair was slicked back, accenting her bright blue eyes. The glowing blue pool water making them so vibrant and alive.

I lost the battle to not touch her, pulling her towards me to study her closer. I kept my face blank, knowing that if I didn't click into my media-trained control face I would betray myself and step over a line. I fought to control my breathing as I watched water drops slide down her lips. I wanted to be water drops. She let me study her, and she watched me back. She searched my eyes and flickered her eyes down to my lips every so often. I watched her begin to grow uncomfortable with my gaze and couldn't help but wonder if she was being effected like I was.

Without even realizing I had done it, my hands were on her waist and I was pulling her up my body, needing her closer to me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and kept looking into my eyes. I could see her getting nervous, and I fought harder from showing my desire on my face. Finally she seemed to give up, gracefully leaning her body away from me while tightening her legs around my middle more. She dipped back into the water, floating on the surface like a mermaid, the water around her glowing blue and making her big blue eyes even brighter. She took a deep breath and my eyes were drawn down to her body. I rolled my eyes back in my head and almost groaned out loud at the woman in front of me. So smooth and beautiful. 

Before I could stop myself I ran my hand up her torso and between her breasts. I was being tortured by the modest snaps of her bath suit and after looking up to her eyes, looking for any objections, I dragged my finger down them, unsnapping them all. As I got to the bottom I saw color peaking out from the opening and realized she had a tattoo. I spread the material and almost laughed at the beautiful design on her body. It was similar to my tattoo, in a similar place, but so perfectly different than mine and me. Like her. Colorful, meaningful and stunning. I studied it for a while, touching the artwork and feeling sparks in my fingers from her smooth skin against my rough fingertips. 

I felt a shiver run up her body and noticed her breathing quickening. Her nipples pressed harder against her bathing suit material and I gulped. She dipped her head back further and her suit pulled tighter against her body. I noticed an outline of something beside her chest and without asking, I started slipping off her sleeve to look. I knew if I spoke to her I would lose any of the control I still had of myself. As her skin became exposed I saw a circle of covered plastic on the side of her chest. It was implanted in her body, and seemed to be like an IV that stays. I remembered seeing something like this before on television but had never seen it in person before. My heart sank a bit as I studied it, and my self control started to return. I tended to forget that Zoey was here for a medical study and not just a vacation. She didn't make a big deal or complain about it, but she was going through something hard. Fuck, I respected the shit out of her.

I looked up at her and before I could control what was coming out of my mouth I heard myself saying "Reminds me of Batty from 'Ferngully'." Like an idiot. Her eyes widened and she just stared at me. I was sitting there for seconds that felt like hours, thinking I had just ruined our friendship with my stupid, potentially offensive reference when her face completely transformed. A bright smile bloomed and she started laughing, a real, rich laugh. I smiled too, in relief. 

As I was about to open my mouth and ask her questions about it, suddenly her hands were on my face and her lips were crushed to mine in a passionate kiss. It was like taking a deep breath again to feel her lips back on mine. I staggered back a few steps from the power of it, wrapping my arms around her back as she tugged my hair. I moaned into her mouth and pushed her body against mine even harder, sliding her hips against me and running my hands up and down her back as I kissed her back with all the passion I felt for her.

"Harry, please." She whimpered against my lips as my hands ran back down to her ass and crushed her pelvis against mine, messaging her round asscheeks as I rolled my hips against her center. She felt amazing fitted against me like this. Her head fell back with a moan and I attached my mouth to her exposed throat, nipping her with my teeth and hearing her hiss and then soothing the place with my tongue. I dragged my lips up the front of her throat back to her mouth, catching her bottom lip between my teeth as she rubbed her chest against mine. 

I turned and backed us to the edge of the pool, pushing her against it and sliding my leg between hers as she dropped them from around me. She immediately ground against my thigh and I ran my now free hands up to cup her breasts through the material of her swimsuit. Even through the suit she felt amazing. She moaned out my name in the night air before crushing her mouth back to mine. Her hands reached for my chest and she ran her hands slowly down my torso, tracing my pecs and then reaching down to my abs. I was the one moaning her name now, directly against her mouth as she smiled a little. 

She pulled back the tiniest bit. "Tell me what to do. I don't know how to do this." She whispered, her lips still so close that they were brushing mine as she spoke. 

"Don't know how to do what? You're doing everything extremely right." I answered, confused, pulling back a little further to look at her. She blushed and dipped her head down, avoiding my gaze. I hooked my finger under her chin and raised her face back to mine. "What?" 

"I don't have any experience. With men. I've only been with that one asshole and he.....wasn't impressed." She admitted after a moment, closing her eyes. I couldn't help myself, I scoffed.

"What a fucking idiot. I've been turned on since I met you." I shook my head. "Was he good in bed?" I asked her. She shrugged and dropped her arms to her sides in a non-answer. "Look, just don't think about him right now. Think about me. What do you want to do? To me?" I ask, taking her hands and placing them back on my chest. I leaned forward and brought my mouth to her ear, running my tongue along her lobe before whispering into it "Kermit, trust your instincts." and biting down gently. She gasped and I felt her back arch as I brought her closer to my chest. I pushed my thigh back in between her legs with a little force and let my hands trail down to her hips, moving her pelvis against my leg.

"You've ruined Kermit the Frog for me forever." She groaned out as she slid her hands down my stomach and around to my ass, pulling me tighter against her body.