Chapter 16

Zoey's POV

May came to my room to do my hair and make up before karaoke. She looked stunning all made up with beautiful make up. We ordered pizza and danced around as we got dressed. She let me know that Paul and Harry were getting ready together too (adorable) and would meet us downstairs at 8pm. She had brought me a beautiful black and white corset dress to wear that fit me like a glove but as she zipped me into it and I turned around to face her, her eyes immediately went to the port on the side of my chest, which was exposed. She had sadness in her eyes as she ran a finger over it, but then she seemed to shake it off before smiling at me and insisting we switch outfits. She wore a beautiful silver beaded top that was incredibly sexy but would definitely cover my port. 

"Are you sure I can pull that off? I'm not sure I have the balls...or tits..for this top." I asked, running my fingers along the textured material.

"Yep. You can absolutely rock this." She assured me as she poured us tequila shots. After some more dancing, outfit switches, shots and a bold red lip, we were ready to go. I had to admit, I was feeling incredible in the beaded top and a pair of shiny satin wide leg pants. I never expected to enjoy my birthday this year while here, but I had a feeling this would be a night for the books. I slipped my phone, cash, my room key, a few joints, and plenty of other party favors into my clutch and we stepped into the hallway. 

As May and I walked towards the elevator, we saw the boys waiting there. I paused in place, seeing how gorgeous they both looked. "Holy shit guys" I muttered, mouth definitely hanging open. I didn't even try to hide it. "You two look so fucking good!" 

They both just stared at me like I had two heads, Paul's mouth still open from when he was speaking before I interrupted them. They looked shocked, eyebrows up and neither of them moving. After a moment I even looked over my shoulder to see if there was something behind me they were staring at. But no. Nothing but us.

"Are you two ok?" May asked, finally. Harry coughed and laughed, nudging Paul. 

"You two look absolutely perfect." Harry purred out as the elevator doors opened and we began walking towards them again. I gave him a questioning look as I stepped into the elevator he was holding open. He just smiled brightly at me, looking entertained. I walked to the back of the elevator and as I turned towards the front I saw Harry catch Paul's eyes and mouth "Fuckkk" with wide eyes. Paul just nodded and adjusted his tie. I felt my cheeks warm as I smiled down at my feet.

As we all rode down in silence I looked the boys over again. Paul was in a lovely blue suit with a tie and some shades on, while Harry was wearing an over the top floral suit with a black partially unbuttoned shirt underneath. God damnit, this was going to be very distracting. I wanted to rip the buttons off his shirt with my teeth. I wanted to just destroy those buttons. I wanted to completely total the shirt. Slowly. Using my teeth. Just wreck it.

My thoughts were interrupted by the elevator doors sliding open and I focused back in on my surroundings to see Harry looking at me quizzically. As I walked past him he took my arm. "What were you thinking about in there?" He asked with a curious smile.

"Veto." I sent him a naughty smile while looking him up and down again and continuing to walk after the other two. I reached my hand out behind me as I walked and I heard Harry hustle to catch up and take it in his own.

Looks for the night