Chapter 18

Harry's POV

We sang all night, I lost track of how many songs we all did. We even started doing duets together and then with the other people in the bar. It got very drunk out, and before I knew it we were counting down to midnight like it was New Years Eve. When it finally reached Zoey's birthday I jumped on stage and lead the entire bar in "Birthday" by The Beatles and Zoey was beaming and bright red, looking around at everyone and smiling so big. I could feel the love she was experiencing, it was pouring out of her. 

All night I just watched her, laughing, dancing, singing

All night I just watched her, laughing, dancing, singing. She was so affectionate and loving with everyone, she just shared her love around. I admired her open heart so much. I just wanted to show her how good she made the people around her feel. 

I watched her hop on stage and do a rendition of "The Pursuit of Happiness" by Kid Cudi with May joining her shortly into the song, which was shockingly beautiful. I was mesmerized by her. I watched her full lips wrap around the words as she closed her eyes and felt the lyrics. I was so lucky to be here, to know her. 

Many shots, laughs, songs and dances later we were kicked out of The Wack so Isla could lock up. According to Sean this also included them having sex in the bathroom. I liked those two so much, it was hard to hold it against them that they got to experience a side of Zoey so intimately that I didn't know. That I desperately wanted to know. 

May and Paul stumbled out the front door of the hotel to share a cab while I took Zoey's hand and led her towards the elevator.

"Want to go to the music room?" She asked me as we stood waiting.

"Want to go swimming?" I asked in return. I had manipulated the gate code for the pool out of a wasted Paul earlier.

"YES! Swimming. You win." She clapped her hands a little in excitement as the elevator door opened for us. We stepped inside and she immediately turned to me. "Next question: What was your favorite moment from tonight?" She grinned up at me.

"All of it. Every moment." I said quietly, smiling back down at her. "But mostly your Wolf Alice song." I quickly added with a wink and a lip bite as the door began opening on our floor. "So fucking hot." I rushed to jog out of the elevator.

"Wait you knew the song!?! You said I stumped you!" She yelled after me as she chased after me down the hall. 

"Of course I know that song! It's the best song ever!" I called over my shoulder, stopping at our doors. "Change and meet me at the pool?" I asked with a grin. She swatted me on the ass and laughed as she turned to open her door.

"See you in a few."