Chapter 20

Zoey's POV

I'd never known desire like this. I'd never felt this turned on in my life. I had never wanted anything as much as I wanted this man that I was wrapped around. His solid, soft thigh was pressed against my clit and his big hands roamed my body. I had never felt this type of pleasure, not even in my best past experiences. 

"Harry please, I need you. Now." I moaned the words against the base of his throat after trailing down there with the tip of my tongue and soft, wet kisses. His head was tossed back and his hands were on my hips. Without warning he lifted me, setting me on the edge of the pool so I was sitting in front of him. 

"Lie back." He ordered me, gruffly. His low, raspy voice was even lower than normal and I felt my body vibrate with need at the authority. I immediately did what he instructed, without even realizing, laying back on the cool cement and placing one arm under my head. I looked down at him from my spot as his hands went to my knees, and spread them open.

"Haz what are you doing?" I breathed out the question as he hooked his arms under my thighs and tugged me gently towards him, sinking down into the pool until he could slide both my knees over his shoulders. "Fuck fuck fuck Haz, what are you doing?" I gasped in a quiet, low voice with a whine. I could feel my pulse in my vagina. 

"Shhh you're going to get us caught." He warned with an evil little smile as he ran his hands up my thighs to my hips. One hand moved to my center, trailing his fingers down my slit from the outside of my bath suit. He was face level with my pussy and one hand was holding my hips in place while the other lightly teased me through the fabric. "You're so sexy, Kermit. I just want to make you scream my name." He rasped into against my skin a he kissed up one thigh. I arched my back and looked up to heaven as his kisses got closer and closer to where I wanted them. He was taking his sweet time, kissing and licking up my inner thighs, moving from one side to the other. I crossed my ankles behind his shoulders, using them to move him closer to me. He chuckled against my skin.

"Harry. Please. Please." It felt like it was taking forever. I had no shame at this point, begging him for release of any kind. I was a strong breeze away from cumming and he hadn't even touched me really. Finally he raised his head a little to look into my face.

"You sure, Zoey?" He asked, seriously. I raised up on my elbows and looked back down at him.

"I will kill you. I will actually kill you." I threatened seriously with my eyes wide. He threw his head back with a loud laugh and then went in for the kill. His fingers pulled the crotch of my bathing suit to the side fully and he leaned down, running his lips from the bottom of my slit to the top, before dipping his tongue inside to flatten against my clit. I gasped and my head dropped back. All I could see was the sky as I felt his elbows nudge my legs farther apart and then his hands returned to my pussy. He held my suit to the side and ran his fingertips up my sensitive folds, before spreading me open and settling his mouth into place against my clit. First his soft lips rubbed against it, followed by his hot tongue. He started into a sultry rhythm of pressure and movement with both his tongue and lips, before adding two fingers into the dance. He moaned against my clit in approval. 

"Fuck Zoey, you're so wet. Fuck....you feel so good." His dirty words drove my high even higher, especially as I felt his fingers. They ran up and down my pussy a few times, gathering my moisture to wet themselves before he pushed one of them inside me. I gasped out loud in shock at the pleasure and pressure. "God damn, you're so fucking tight. Jesus Christ Zoe, how long has it been?" He asked, raising his head to look at me as his finger slowly worked in and out of me, stretching me gently.

"seven...." I gasped out with a moan, trying to keep my eyes level on his as I felt his hand's magic. 

"Seven? Months?" He asked in surprise, curling his finger a little and causing me to cry out.

"Years." I muttered on a throaty sigh, not being able to stop my head from falling back as I gasped. I knew I was panting, I knew my tits were halfway-hanging out of my open bathing suit, I knew my legs were tight around his neck and shoulders. I didn't care, I was well beyond reason. When he froze at my answer, I almost screamed."Noooo no no don't stop." I cried out, raising my head back up with desperate eyes momentarily to his. He shook his head and seemed to recover and I felt his hand start moving again, my head falling back again in pleasure. Thank fucking god. 

I raised my head again, catching his eyes as he smirked at me. He kept his eyes locked on mine as his tongue ran along his bottom lip and his face started lowering again in between my legs. I raised up higher on my elbows to keep our eye contact as I watched his tongue sink into me again and find my aching clit. "Yes, fuck yes Harry. Please keep doing that." I breathed out in a labored pattern as he kitten licked in the exact right ways, matching his finger's rhythm. He curled his fingertip up into an incredibly sensitive spot I didn't know I had every time his tongue applied the most pressure to my clit. Each time, I lost more breath. I found my hips lifting and my fingers gripping the ground more and more each time. I finally broke out eye contact with him when my body began shaking with the climb to my peak and my lids fluttered closed. "I'm going to cum." I whispered.

I was felt him pick up his pace, and introduce a second finger. He moaned against my nerves at the sensation and it pushed me over the edge. I cried out his name, loud, my hands reaching into his hair and holding him against my pussy as he lapped and finger fucked me. I was arched off the ground and gasping out his name, out of control as colors exploded behind my clenched eyelids and warm fire flowed through my body.  I was crying out as his free hand quickly reached up to cover my mouth. "Shhh baby" He whispered against my inner thigh as I started to come down from my high. My legs relaxed back down to his shoulders as I gasped for air and released my grip on his hair. The world around me slowly came back into focus after a minute, my breathing beginning to regulate and I was reminded we were outside and in public.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, was I bad?" I asked as I covered my face with my hands. 

"Bad?" He asked as he fixed my bathing suit and then helped me slide back into the water and back down his body. "You are the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen. Or heard. Or tasted." He answered with a sexy chuckle and a confident smile. I came to a rest with my legs back around his body, clearly feeling his arousal against my crotch as I rested at his waist. I blushed, knowing I had turned him on was a huge confidence boost. I slid my hand around the back of his neck and brought his mouth down to mine, tasting myself on his lips. I licked them clean carefully and then smiled against his mouth. 

"Thank you." I told him, honestly, making eye contact. I reached one hand between us and palmed his arousal through his swim trunks, my eyes slightly widening at his size. He looked down at me with a sexy little grunt and furrowed brows as I did so. I could see the pleasure in his eyes and it made me feel powerful. As I removed my hand to slide it inside his shorts the door to the hotel opened and someone called out.

"Pool's closed kids. We're getting noise complaints. Go ahead and clear out now!" We apologized as the door quickly shut again behind the man, then immediately fell apart laughing. I climbed out first, grabbing 2 towels and turning just as Harry climbed out. Seeing his body on full display as he approached me for a towel took my breath away. He was sculpted like a masterpiece, his tattoos perfectly complimenting his beautiful physique. My breath was gone as he reached me and I handed him the towel, forgetting to actually let go of it as he tugged it.

"Fuck me" I mumbled to myself as I looked him up and down a few times. He tugged the towel I was gripping again and let out a laugh that sounded suspiciously like a giggle. "Shit. Sorry. I got distracted." I said sheepishly, releasing the towel for him. He tossed it over his head to rub his hair and then wrapped it around his shoulders. 

"By what exactly?" He asked with a sarcastic smile. 

"The stars. Such a beautiful night." I lied with wide eyes, shrugging.

"Uh-huh. Grab your pizza, I'm starving." He grinned at me as I obeyed and grabbed my sweater and the pizza box. We both made our ways back to our rooms, I didn't bother asking as I fished out my room key and tugged him into my room behind me.