Character Information on Amber

Amber is the fire pillar and is one of my best friends. Amber real names is Ava. Amber is older than Blossom by one years and loves to tease her by saying that she is the youngest person in our group. Even though Blossom is more powerful and smarter than her. Amber is on her third year in the high school. Amber is also known for getting detention all the time because of her pranks and if Amber has yet to get detention, beware you may be her victim of her pranks. Her mom's is a teacher, and her names is Mrs. Phoenix.
Phoenix is Amber's spirit animal. Amber got her phoenix at the age of two. Amber was playing with the fire she created and she tripped and almost fell into her fire.
(People with fire elements cannot get burned from their own fire, but as kids they can get burned, just a little. It is because they are not fully matured, and do not have full control over their fire powers.) But out of nowhere a phoenix grabbed her and put her back on her feet. Amber's mom walk in on their daughter running around a phoenix. Amber runs to her mom and says, "I got my spirit animal!" "I can see." Mrs. Phoenix said. Amber rarely shows her spirit animal.

Thank you for reading my book and good bye!