Character information for Blaze(Kai)

Blaze is in his first year of the high school section. Blaze is a very fast learner, Blaze just has someone show him what he has to do once or twice, and then he does it perfectly.
Blaze has no spirit animal, or at least not yet. Mrs. Phoenix would say that Salamander would be Blaze's spirit animal, because even though Blaze does not look like he could hurt a fly, Blaze is really strong.
One time during class, we were practicing throwing someone over our shoulders, and everyone except me were having trouble, well almost everyone.
"Blaze grab their slive and then put your arm under their armpit, and then try to throw them over your shoulder." Blossom said. "Okay." Blaze said.
Blaze then grabbed his partner's slive and then put his arm under his partner's armpit, and then threw his partner over his shoulder perfectly.
"Wow, that was amazing Blaze." Blossom said. "Why thank you, Blossom."
Mrs. Phoenix was clapping in the background. "Blossom was not wrong, that was amazing."
Everyone was shocked, Mrs. Phoenix told someone that they were amazing.
"Oh come on, Blaze threw Amber over his shoulder, and he is not even in pain from that." Mrs. Phoenix explained.
"Are you saying all because he threw me over his shoulder? That makes him amazing." Amber said.
"Yes, because usually you make it difficult for your partner to throw you over their shoulder, but this time Blaze was able to catch you off guard. " Mrs. Phoenix said.
" I just did it. I am not amazing." Blaze said.
"No, you are amazing, Blaze and do not put yourself down." Blossom said.
"Okay, and thank you Blossom and Mrs. Phoenix."
"You're welcome." Blossom and Mrs. Phoenix said.
Blaze is really strong, when he does not realize what he is doing.
Blaze has two younger sisters, twins. Blaze is very overprotective over them, that is why he wants to get better at self defense, so he can protect his sisters. Blaze's sisters are named Emma and Madison. Emma and Madison are only two, so Emma and Madison have not gotten their element and elemental names yet. They were born on the 1st.
Blaze does not like spicy food, even though he is fire. Blaze has a high tolerance for spicy food, but Blaze just does not like the taste of spicy food. Blaze rather have food that has a sour taste than spicy food.

Thank you for reading my book and goodbye!