Character Information for Astro(Aaron)

Astro's real name is Aaron. Astro's element is Dark. Astro is Windy's boyfriend. Astro is in his second year of the high school section, just like Windy.
Last year, Astro came to school, a little bit late in the school year. On his first day of school, he bumped into a lost Windy, who forgot where her class was. With his help, he brought Windy to her class. Windy wanted to give Astro a gift, for helping her to her class. But the thing was she did not know/forget where his classes were, so Windy's best option was to find Astro during lunch.
Windy was so close to giving up, when she found Astro on the rooftop.
"Oh there you are." Windy said.
"Oh, hi Windy. What brings you here?" Astro asks.
"Oh, I just wanted to give you a gift, for helping me to my class. Here." Windy hands Astro a lunch box filled with food and treats.
"Oh, you did not have to, Windy. But thank you."
"You're welcome...um"
"Astro"
"Right, Astro. I like that name."
"You do." Astro blushes.
"Yup."
"Well, since lunch is almost done, do you want to hang out with me for the rest of lunch?"
"Sure."
Windy sits right next to Astro and starts eating her lunch.
"Hey, Windy, did you make the food and treats in this lunch box?"
"Yeah? Is there something wrong with it?"
"No, it's perfect."
'Just like you' Astro thought.
"Okay."
Ever since that day, Windy and Astro have had lunch on the rooftop. Also since that day, Astro's crush on Windy got bigger during the year, until...
"Hey, Windy."
"Yes, Astro."
"Do you like anyone?"
"Of course, I like someones. I like the girls and all my friends."
"No, I mean, do you love anyone?"
"Oh....yes I love someone. I have loved this person for a while."
"Really!?" Astro said excitedly.
"Yup."
"So, who is the lucky man?" Astro asked.
"It's you, Aaron." Windy said blushing.
"Huh!?"
Astro was shocked Windy like him back.
"I have liked you, since the day I met you." Windy revealed.
"Me too." Astro said.
"I am glad."
(The bell rong, second after)
"It's time for class. Bye Astro."
Windy kissed Astro and left right after.
Astro was left blushing.
Astro and Windy have been dating happily since. Astro loves Windy's cooking, so he always asks Windy if she could make him lunch. Windy always agrees, but sometimes Windy forgets, but Astro never gets bad at her for it.
Astro has a younger brother. He is around Annabelle's age. He also has yet to receive his element and elementail name. His name is James. James loves Windy so much that he always calls Windy "Big sis!". Windy always dies of cuteness, when he says that.
Astro wanted a little sister, but as soon as he held James in his hands, he fell in love with his baby brother. But Astro still wants a baby sister, James does too.
Astro does not have a spirit animal. For Astro's family it is normal for them to not have a spirit animal. Does Astro want a spirit animal, no. But he thinks having a spirit animal is cool.

Thank you for reading my book and goodbye!