Character Information For Mrs. Suki

Mrs. Suki was the old love pillar, before her daughter Heart took her place.
Mrs. Suki due to not being able to have relationships for all time, made Mrs. Suki have a few secret relationships, and one of them was Mrs. Phoenix.
Mrs. Suki and Mrs. Phoenix fell in love in their first/second year of high school. Mrs. Phoenix was a second year and Mrs Suki was a first year. Mrs. Phoenix was the first to confess, but Mrs. Suki was the first to kiss. Both of them knew this relationship had to be completely a secret and that only trusted individuals knew. The photos of Mrs. Suki and Mrs. Phoenix look completely like friends at first glance but, if you look at the photos closely you can see Mrs. Suki and Mrs. Phoenix were holding pinkies in each photo.
Mrs. Suki and Mrs. Phoenix broke up because Mrs. Phoenix fell in love with Amber's father.
A few days after the break up Mrs.Suki fell in love with Heart's father.
Mrs. Suki and Heart's father, Ares, are still happily married.
(I want to make in clear, that if Mrs. Suki and Mrs. Phoenix got together, Heart and Amber would not existed, because they would either have been the different gender or look completely different but parts of them are the same as Amber or Heart, or Mrs. Suki and Mrs. Phoenix would adopted. It just was not in the cards for them.)
Mrs. Suki does have a spirit animal. Mrs. Suki's spirit animal is a swan, like her daughter. Kirana is the name of Mrs. Suki's spirit animal. Mrs. Suki got her spirit animal, almost like how Heart got her spirit animal, but the only difference is that Mrs. Suki got her's because she was sad because her mom would not allow her to date/date girls.

Thank you for reading my book and goodbye!