Character Information for Windy

Windy is in her second year of the high school section. Windy is the wind pillar. Windy's real name is Wendy.
Windy has a boyfriend, Astro, who is in the same year as her. Windy loves him so much, because he loves her for her, and does not judge her based on her forgetfulness, when she tends to wander off, or sleepiness. Windy believes Astro is the perfect person for her.
Windy loves Astro's brother, James. Windy always wanted a little brother, and James always wanted an older sister. Anytime Windy is over at Astro's house, she brings James, his favorite dessert, that she made for him.
Windy loves cooking and baking for Astro's family. Astro and James are definitely Windy's taste testers.
Windy loves her friends too, Windy is very happy she met them. Windy is so glad that they never judge her. Windy is most thankful for Sunny and Blossom, because they always hold her hand when they walk her to her next class, so she won't get lost, due to her wandering. Also that they are happy to repeat what someone or what they said, so she could answer them. Sunny and Blossom even sometimes pack a blanket for Windy, so when she is tired during lunch, she can take a nap.
Windy has a very short attention span and easily falls asleep if she gets bored. Windy also forgets a lot of things, but that's why her element is wind. But Windy writes in a journal the things that she wants to remember, like homework or to make Astro a lunch.
Even though Windy forgets a lot of stuff, the things she remembers are her friends, her boyfriend, her boyfriend's brother, and other important things to her.
Windy does have a spirit animal. Windy spirit animal is an eagle. Windy was two, when she got her spirit animal. Windy was supposed to be walking to the park with her mom, but she started to wander off and ended up lost. Windy looked everywhere, trying hard to remember where she was going, when all of sudden the wind started to pick up and Windy was pushed up into the air, and was being thrown by the wind. Just when Windy was going to be thrown to the ground by the wind, an eagle comes and picks Windy up before she fell to the ground. The eagle landed and put Windy down on the ground safely.
"Are you okay?" The eagle said.
Windy does not respond.
"Windy!"
Both the eagle and Windy look and see Mrs. Aura running over to them.
"There you are, Windy. You can't wander off like that. You could have gotten hurt." Mrs. Aura said.
"She's okay, miss." said the eagle.
"Huh?! Oh you must be Windy's spirit animal." Mrs. Aura said.
"Yes, I am."
"What is your name?"
"Anil."
"Well, thank you, Anil. But Windy and I really have to go now.Windy wave goodbye to Anil." Mrs. Aura picks up Windy, while Windy waves goodbye to Anil.
Anil and Windy have been good friends ever since. Anil always helps Windy, when she gets lost or in danger. Windy thinks of Anil as an older brother, because of his overprotectiveness.
Windy loves sweets. Windy is always caught eating sour candy during class. But, that still does not stop Windy from eating her candy.
Windy's dad is still in the picture. Windy's dad's element is light. Windy gets her looks from her mom, but her personality and how she shows her love from dad.

Thank you for reading my book and goodbye!